27th February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Which masters degree will help e to have good job after completion of B.E with work experience for 4 years?

I have completed B.E.(Computer) and have a experience in SAP ABAP for 4 years, i want to expand my career in terms of growth and exposure by going to the step of solution architect in ERP, is there any masters degree that can help me achieve this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  3. Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?
  4. Advantages and disadvantages of BBA and B.Sc? Is B.Sc valued more?
  5. Is this possible to do CS Intermediate directly after the completion of B.Com and having 5 years of work experience as Accountant?
  6. Is it necessary to do masters degree after completion of BMM course?
  7. Can I continue my career in Execution field after PG Environmental engineering?
  8. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  9. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  10. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether I should apply for job or do Masters after B.Pharma?
  12. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing masters in public health after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree?
  15. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  16. List of companies who allow there employees to do MS in abroad? What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in those companies?
  17. Are GRE and TOEFL required for masters in Food and Beverage at UK?
  18. How to get a good job after doing engineering from Jalgaon? I have 3 years experience
28th February 2016, 11:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which masters degree will help e to have good job after completion of B.E with work experience for 4 years?

It is nice to see your career goals and aspirations. You can definitely achieve your dream and have lucrative career options. Since you have passed from Computer Science background, so you have wide number of options. However, in order to achieve your dream you should pursue master degree course in the field of Software Engineering. Apart from this, you should also pursue advanced level certification courses in the field of SAP. This will help you get focused towards your aim and make your aim be achieved faster.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?