19th February 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Companies where I can attend off-campus drive if completed B.Tech with 76% marks?

I have the following qualifications:
1. B.tech degree from GGSIPU ( IP UNIVERSITY),Delhi with overall 76.2%.
2.12th CBSE board 79%.
3.10th cbse board 86%.

which are the companies where i can apply
for interview in off campus...????

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  3. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  4. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  5. Eligibility to attend L&T off-campus drive for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  6. Last 5 years TCS solved aptitude question papers?
  7. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a private job? What kind of jobs are available?
  8. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  9. Do I have to secure 75% with no backlog in B.E. to attend L&T Infotech off-campus drive in Chennai?
  10. How can a B.Tech graduate with 66% marks, appear in off campus? Do we require special permission from college?
  11. How can I apply for off campus recruitment in companies of New Delhi?
  12. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  13. List of companies taking Pool Campus and Off-campus drive in Assam for B.Tech student
  14. How to get a software job with 79% aggregate till 3rd year of B.Tech? Is there any use with the more aggregate in B.Tech? How can I get a software job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can we apply for TCS in 7th semester if we have a backlog in 5th semester
  16. Can I give supplementary exam at the time of placement if have less than 60% in PCM?
  17. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
28th February 2015, 08:16 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Companies where I can attend off-campus drive if completed B.Tech with 76% marks?

You are eligible to attend all the companies coming in for campus and off-campus placements as you have more than 70% marks throughout studies. Usually the companies coming in for campus placement will ask for the below eligibility criteria which as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> No current backlogs.

We won't be able to figure out which company is coming in for the off-campus placements as they won't let know about the details in public to avoid huge crowd getting gathered for the selection process. So, usually they keep the information to a smaller circle. To get that information you can try following the below mentioned steps,

-> Talk to your college campus placement officer who is the one having all the latest information about the campus and off-campus placement details. Just try to check which all colleges having off-campus drive near your college and start attending them.

-> Talk to your cousins, friends and family friends who are working in different companies about the opening for freshers. There will be referral walk-ins happening in companies which only the internal employees can refer . So, ensure that you pass on your resume to them and notify you when walk-in happens in there company.

-> Have a bigger circle of friends who are studying in different colleges around your place so that whenever there is a off-campus drive in different colleges you would be able to get the information quick.
3rd September 2016, 09:11 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Companies where I can attend off-campus drive if completed B.Tech with 76% marks?

You have a good marks in your graduation. But along with that you must have at least 60% marks with no pending backlogs. Then you can appear for these companies

>> TCS
>> CTS
>> WIPRO
>> HCL
>> IBM
>> INFOSYS
>> Tech Mhindra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?