18th February 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Should I do dummy with commerce with maths or with physical education?

Please tell me if i am aiming at continuing my family business and i am taking commerce without maths with physical education or should i do dummy with commerce with maths?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change school in class 12th and also the optional subject?
  2. Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?
  3. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  4. Can I choose banking after taking commerce with physical education?
  5. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to replace Mathematics and consider Physical Education/English as best of four to get admission in Shree Ram College of Commerce?
  7. What to do after 51% marks in commerce?
  8. Which is the best option after doing 12th commerce with Physical education?
  9. What should I do after passing 12th to join Biology? Should I take admission in medical field or in drawing?
  10. Can i choose Physical Education instead of Maths in class 9th?
  11. Which college provides B.A honours with scholarship?
  12. Stream to choose after 12th while having Commerce in 12th class?
  13. Can I choose additional subject like Physical education after failing in 2 subjects in 12th commerce?
  14. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-B.Tech 2nd Year- Relational Database Management Systems Exam – Download Previous Year’s Papers
  15. What is the possibility to study Maths alone simultaneously in addition to regular commerce group?
  16. Which is the best course of 12th class in commerce with physical education stream? Best colleges for that course?
  17. Is it possible to become an Army Men after having courses like Commerce and Physical Education?
  18. Is there any job available in military field if I complete my higher studies with commerce?
13th December 2017, 08:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do dummy with commerce with maths or with physical education?

Commerce stream without mathematics is just like vegetable without salt. You will not enjoy commerce stream and its subjects like Accountancy, Economics etc if you opt for Physical Education.

You must select Mathematics as your subject in commerce stream no matter whether you want to study further or not.
14th December 2017, 12:40 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I do dummy with commerce with maths or with physical education?

If you are opting for commerce in your studies then prefer taking Business Maths and Macro Economics as a main stream of studies.
>> You can be Statistical, Accountant, Cashier, In charge after completion of graduation and with experience your cost to company will increase.
>> Commerce with maths and economics will also help in developing /expanding of your business
9th June 2020, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Actually i'm preparing for CLAT exam and I'm in 11th grade and I have taken commerce with Maths as my stream so can I take dummy so that I can prepare for my CLAT exam?
19th July 2022, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I give CLAT exam without opting math as optional in commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?