10th December 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become lecturer for MBA after doing UG in B.E ECE and PG in MBA?

Is it possible to become LECTURER for mba after doing ug in B.E.ECE and pg in mba ?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I enter in lecturer-ship after MBA? I'm pursuing MBA with specialization in HR
  2. Are MBA's well qualified to apply for lecturer post in government PU college?
  3. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  4. What should do between M.Tech and MBA after B.Tech ECE? Can B.Tech students join MBA?
  5. Will there be any fields in MBA related to ECE that help to open own business? Will there be any further ways of starting a Company in ECE field if I take MBA in Telecom?
  6. Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?
  7. Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?
  8. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  9. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to become lecturer for MBA after doing UG in B.E ECE and PG in MBA?
  11. Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications? -- [New]
  12. Can I become a Lecturer if pursue MBA(HR) being a Physics graduate?
  13. Which stream is better for me to choose in MBA being a candidate having done B.Tech in ECE? How far does it better for me of doing MBA from IGNOU?
  14. Am i eligible for government degree college lecturer after completing MBA HR
  15. How may I become a lecturer in IIIT Idupulapaya? I'm pursuing MBA in Tirupati
  16. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. Is it necessary to do MBA if I want to go in business or should I go for some other course?
  18. Is it possible to pursue masters degree? How can I become a lecturer after M.Com MBA
14th December 2011, 04:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become lecturer for MBA after doing UG in B.E ECE and PG in MBA?

Yes you can surely opt to be a faculty for the MBA course with plenty of private institutions offering such courses provided you have the required eligibility. You have to sit for the entrance test and then you have to appear for the interview followed by few mock test in class room before the final selection. Recruitment of faculty member in private institution is solely based on the criteria set by the concerned institute so it can vary from one to another.
29th August 2013, 01:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become lecturer for MBA after doing UG in B.E ECE and PG in MBA?

Yes, you are eligible for lecturer job in MBA. MBA degree is enough to apply for faculty position in private colleges. But to join with government colleges, you must qualify NET. Master degree holders with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for NET. NET qualified candidates can expect UGC scale salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?