27th February 2016, 11:23 PM
Raheemunisa

Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to other after completion of 11th standard?

Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to other after completion of 11th standard? What is the procedure I need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me with the information for the same? Let me know what all need to be followed.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to other after completion of 11th standard? -- [New]
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  4. Can I change school after completion of 11th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th?
  6. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  7. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  8. Can I change school in 11th standard if both are CBSE board?
  9. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  10. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  11. Possibility to change school after 11th standard of same CBSE Board?
  12. Is it possible for me to change school in 12th after completion of 11th standard?
  13. Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  14. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  15. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  17. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  18. Am I eligible to change school from CBSE to other board after completion of 1st standard?
28th February 2016, 10:23 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to other after completion of 11th standard?

It is not possible for you to change your board after completion of your class 11th to some other board. It is a rule that a candidate has to pursue 11th and 12th from the same board. So it is better for you to concentrate on your studies now than changing your board.
28th February 2016, 02:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to other after completion of 11th standard?

It is possible to change of board after standard 11th but you will again have to get admission in 10+1 in some other board.

*This is not profitable as it will lead to one year gao between your studies. It is better to continue with CBSE rather going for some other board.

*CBSE is better than any other state boards. You can score good marks in this board for better career and future.
28th February 2016, 05:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheemunisa View Post
Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to other after completion of 11th standard? What is the procedure I need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me with the information for the same? Let me know what all need to be followed.
Registration of a student in CBSE Board for 10+2 Board Exams is done itself in 11 standard when the students take admission in a particular school after few months.

So, if you have already studied in 11th standard for a year then you can't change your board now.

In fact, if you wish to change CBSE Board to any other board anyhow, then you will have to repeat 11th standard again from your new board.

Because, changing of Board after 11th standard is not possible in CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?