1st May 2017, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change line or to do B.Ed after pursuing BA in Multimedia from Arena Animation Institute?

I have done BA in multimedia from arena animation after this if i have to change my line is it suitable or is it possible that i can opt for B.Ed?

3rd May 2017, 08:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change line or to do B.Ed after pursuing BA in Multimedia from Arena Animation Institute?

Yes, it is possible to do B.Ed course after completion of your B.A in Multimedia from Arena Animation Institute. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream from a recognized university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course. Admissions in B.Ed course are done through merit basis of Bachelor's degree marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective university.
17th June 2017, 01:11 PM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: Is it possible to change line or to do B.Ed after pursuing BA in Multimedia from Arena Animation Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done BA in multimedia from arena animation after this if i have to change my line is it suitable or is it possible that i can opt for B.Ed?
Hi.. As you have completed your graduation in multimedia, you can go for Masters in that field and to pursues a good career in the creative field itself. That will be a good option than going for BEd.
If you are interested in teaching, you can join for B.Ed in reputed institutes like Jamia Milia, Lovely Professional University etc. Good institutes to pursue masters in multimedia are Vogue institute, Pearl Academy, Lovely Professional University etc. You can work in animation film fields, advertisement firms,as game developer etc etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?