12th January 2016, 12:14 PM
Hitesh7008

Is it possible for a Commerce student to become an Architect?

Hi This is Hitesh here and I have questions that, "Is it possible for a Commerce student to become an Architect?" In any way if it is possible then please do tell me asap.

12th January 2016, 04:56 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible for a Commerce student to become an Architect?

To become an Architect , most common degree that a student must have is B.Arch which stands for Bachelor of Architecture.
Eligibility to appear in B.Arch admission test for any university or college is student must have Higher Secondary Certificate or 12th degree from a recognized board with Mathematics and English as subject in 12th.
If you have chosen these two above mentioned subject in 12th then you can go on.
Also, students having Diploma in Architecture degree of 3 years after 10th are also eligible to appear in admission test of B.arch.
12th January 2016, 05:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for a Commerce student to become an Architect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh7008 View Post
Hi This is Hitesh here and I have questions that, "Is it possible for a Commerce student to become an Architect?" In any way if it is possible then please do tell me asap.
Yes, commerce student are eligible to get admission in Architecture course through NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?