12th January 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I give CET if done 10th from Maharashtra and 12th from Hyderabad?

I am Kedar I have studied till 10th std in Maharashtra and giving 11th and 12th in Hyderabad can I give cet or not? Tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  2. How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka
  3. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  4. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?
  5. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  6. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  7. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  8. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  9. Can i give 10th class exam at Hyderabad despite of studying in Andhra Pradesh till 8th class?
  10. Eligibility to appear in MAHA-CET for a citizen of Maharashtra?
  11. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  12. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  13. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  14. What is the recent criteria for domicile of Maharasthra? I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra
  15. Information about Maharashtra CET? How to apply for this exam?
  16. Am I eligible for MHPMT if done 12th from Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which quota I will be considered while applying for MH CET? I am US born and have US passport and PIO card and I have done my 10th and 12th from Maharashtra. My parents are Indian citizens
12th January 2016, 04:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give CET if done 10th from Maharashtra and 12th from Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Kedar I have studied till 10th std in Maharashtra and giving 11th and 12th in Hyderabad can I give cet or not? Tell me as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for CET exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks with PCB from a recognized board are eligible for MHT CET exam.

Your age should be in between 16 to 25 years.

There is no attempts limit so you can apply maximum times.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?