15th April 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for Diploma in Architect at Canada?

I want to be an architect .i want some guidance, is there is value about it ?and what are all requirements to study in canada for diploma first..?plss guide me..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  2. What is the education requirement to become an Architect in India
  3. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  4. Info about the Architecture course? Colleges offering the diploma in Architect course?
  5. Diploma in Architecture is possible after Senior Secondary in Commerce from Mumbai?
  6. Is it possible to shift from diploma in Architect to degree without completing diploma?
  7. Can I do diploma in Architect after passing 10th?
  8. Best college for studying Architecture? Duration of the course? What is the payscale per month?
  9. How to become an Architect after passing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the process to take admission for Architect after completing diploma in civil?
  11. Can I become an architecture? What is the salary?
  12. Which is a good course for me between B.Arch and B.E Civil? Can an Architect become a builder?
  13. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  14. Which subjects must be selected in 11th after passing 10th to become a scientist? What all must be done after that?
  15. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  16. How to do B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture? Names of the colleges? I have an experience of 5 years
  17. How can I join diploma in Architect after passing 10th with 84.15%?
  18. How can I get a job as Autocad Draughts man civil in Architect office
14th December 2017, 07:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for Diploma in Architect at Canada?

You can become a architect, for that you need to opt for an Architecture course. You may choose one of them:-
> Bachelor of Architectural Studies (Conservation and Sustainability)
> Bachelor of Architectural Studies (Design)
> Bachelor of Engineering in Architectural Conservation and Sustainability Engineering
> Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in History and Theory of Architecture
> Diploma in Architectural Technician

Requirements for get admission in Diploma in Architectural Technician course in Canadian University:-
> You must have passed 12th standard examination with minimum 60% marks and English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry from a recognized Board.
> You need to appear for English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL/PTE.

Total expenses including tuition fees and hostel is approx 14,80,000 INR per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?