5th June 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do 12th science after 1st year diploma?

can i do 12th science after 1st year diploma...I want to make the shift soon..please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  2. my dipolma courses for doing bsc
  3. Which is better for me between Diploma and 12th Science being weak in Maths?
  4. Whether percentage of diploma becomes 1st year's percentage for a candidate who has completed B.Tech after Lateral Diploma?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for 12th directly after completion of 1st year diploma engineering course?
  6. How can I get admission in B.Pharma 2nd year? Is it possible after pursuing 1st year of Diploma in Pharmacy? -- [New]
  7. Previous year model papers of 1st year diploma chemistry questions papers for Computer Science Engineering?
  8. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  9. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  10. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  11. Is it legal to complete Last Year of degree and 1st Year of diploma together?
  12. Should I recheck my marksheet of B.Tech if printed percentage of Diploma certificate?
  13. What should I do either Diploma or 10+2 science?
  14. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  15. What should I study among 12th Science and 3 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  16. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  17. Can I get scholarship if secured 94% in 12th Science but pursuing B.Com 1st year in Calicut University and ICAI course?
  18. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
13th June 2011, 05:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do 12th science after 1st year diploma?

Yes it is possible to do so. You need to approach the University or Board near you for the same. You can also opt to do the same private candidate. You need to submit proof of your 10th standard certificates to secure admission. Make sure that select the subjects of your interest.
22nd June 2011, 02:07 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Yes you can go for 12th science board exam........Because there are so many private and open organisation who conduct that.
1>you have to just fill up the form provide by organisation.
2>subbmit ther fees.
3>with 12th class student your test will also conduct by CBSE.

but you have to study the course by your own.
good luck
12th October 2011, 12:25 PM
biswas1908

yes, you can appear for the class 12 exam, but in this reagard you had fill the application form to the board office ( preferabily your own board from where you had appeared class 10th). Also you had to give the exam as private candidate as you can't go to the regular clas along with your diploma class.

Better to continue with science stream for class 12th if you had above 60% in PCM in 10th standard as that will be very helpful in future. As after diploma you may ike to continue for BE and above..

happy hunting and best of luck...
14th May 2016, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 45%in maths and 65% in science and completed diploma 1st year.Can I get a college for 11and12?
16th May 2016, 12:25 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes it is possible to enter into 12th after pursuing diploma of one year.You will have to show the 10th class certificate .

There is no specific criteria to get admission in 12th.You can enter in to 12th on the basis of 10th marks sheet.
16th May 2016, 12:40 AM
13precious

Yes you can apply for getting admission in 12th after completing one year diploma.

You will have to give evidence as 10th marks sheet.You can get admission in 12th on the basis of 10th mark sheet.
There is no any other specific criteria to getting admission in 12th standard.
10th June 2018, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to 12th science in Maharashtra after 1st year diploma. And I have backlog in 2nd semester
15th September 2021, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

After 3 year Diploma can Admission in 11th and 12th
15th September 2021, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

After 3 year Diploma can I register for 12th Exam
30th September 2021, 03:41 PM
Minal F

Of course. It is even possible after 10th. Diploma is a good option after 10th but after 12 th, one must do graduation instead of doing diploma. Graduation is important for good profile in jobs.
2nd October 2021, 06:47 PM
Shamaila parween

Yes it is possible to do 12th science after 1st year diploma .you need to give 10th certificate as a evidence.You need to submit proof of your 10th standard certificates to secure admission. Make sure that select the subjects of your interest.
3rd May 2022, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Is it possible to do 12th science after 1st year diploma?

After completing first year of diploma can i left it and take admission to 12th class and also seat in the class for studying the subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?