16th April 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

What should I do either Diploma or 10+2 science?

I am passing HSC in 1st devision.But i am weak in math. So i can't study 2 science & comm.I want to do diploma eng. It is my question that,what should i do now eithor diploma or 2 sc.

25th April 2014, 10:34 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do either Diploma or 10+2 science?

From your question it is clear that you have completed your tenth class examination with much hard work and difficulties. so you should not waste your time. for you maths is a difficult subject.

So you should be even working harder on maths. It is better to work on something which u feel difficult. Furthermore you have asked whether to do diploma or +2 science. I want to inform you that if you will be doing diploma also you will have to study maths.

So don't be in an illusion that you need not study maths when you have taken diploma as a career option.

Moreover you are also correct in saying that instead of studying intermediate you should go for diploma as you are weaker in mathematics.

But then as i said whatever option you take up either Diploma or 10+2 science or commerce you have to anyway study mathematics and other compulsory subjects.

But you have one easier thing to do that is if you do diploma you will perform better because of other easier subjects in comparison to intermediate subjects be it science or commerce. Anyway its up to you to choose a career option.whatever you take up you have to work hard and excel in that sector. all the best.
26th April 2014, 07:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do either Diploma or 10+2 science?

First of all, you should make your choice very clear to your future or career. If you want to become an engineer then choose diploma because you will get basic and detail knowledge of engineering and after that you can also do B.Tech in a time span of 3 years.

But if you not sure about you future plan, you have to choose 11th and 12th (science), because after that you can choose many field as your career like MBBS, Biochemistry, B.Sc, Pharmacy etc. As well as Engineering also.

There is a variety of diploma course, from which you can take any stream according to your interests, because now days it is very important to clear with their choices otherwise it become huge problem after some years. Therefore, if you are not clear about your choice until, 11th and 12th with science is good for you and after that decide to choose your own field of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?