13th October 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do 6 months industrial training in BHEL?

Sir,
i am B.Tech (EE) 3rd year student from PTU.
I want to submit that i need Six month industrial training from June 2013 to Nov 2013.
May i get permission to join training in BHEL, Haridwar.

17th June 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do 6 months industrial training in BHEL?

sir,
I am the student B.Tech Mech. Engg.presently in 7th sem and i want to ask that Is there any training programm for 6 months at BHEL?
13th July 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i am 7th sem student...can i apply for 8th sem training and project work in bhel???and what is process???
23rd December 2016, 07:18 AM
Sameerthapar123

You can get permission to do an internship/training in BHEL or any other big time government or private company only if you have certain contacts with people inside the company.
Also, even if you do, these companies charge a considerable amount to each and every individual for doing an internship at their company which means that rather than getting a stipend for the work you do, you may have to give money to them to be able to do training there.
Moreover, if you do not have the right contacts then even shelling out money will not help you.
I would suggest you to take the help of one of the several recruiting companies such as Accelaar, Crios, JVine, Marxcus Cramble etc. These companies generally have an established contact within the company which not only will get you the internship but may also save your money while at it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?