30th August 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible to do BA after 10th in IGNOU being a candidate of worked in BPO and having good Communication Skills?

I saw that its possible to do B.A after 10th in IGNOU... it that true, and iam from chennai, please let me know in detail.... i have been worked in BPO and i have a good communication skill in English..

30th August 2011, 01:13 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to do BA after 10th in IGNOU being a candidate of worked in BPO and having good Communication Skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I saw that its possible to do B.A after 10th in IGNOU... it that true, and iam from chennai, please let me know in detail.... i have been worked in BPO and i have a good communication skill in English..
u can surely do ur graduation..in fact u can do it any age..it is possible through IGNOU also and various other colleges too..u just need to apply for it..
9th September 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to do BA after 10th in IGNOU being a candidate of worked in BPO and having good Communication Skills?

how can i apply for BA after 10th tell me any contact number or website.
27th September 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to done BA i have compeleted my 10th in what is the process for the same
18th March 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I want to take admission in programe bpp & after that i will also do graduation,so i have to do please tell me.
Thanks
Niel
24th November 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to do BA after 10th in IGNOU
23rd June 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Plz someone contact me from university i want to complete BA as i have scored 80% but due to family crisis i have not comp graduation
22nd April 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done 10th from open board "CBSE, percentage: 40%" but due to family issues unable to do 12th class. After that i have completed BA in English from Annamalai university in 2008 "Percentage: 45%". Now i want to get myself enroll for MA English. Please advise, i can get my self enrolled.

Thank you,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?