30th April 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in distance B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year for a candidate after completion of Diploma Electronics? List of institutes in Punjab?

Dear Sir,
I want to know how to get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication and also tell me the name of institution which offer this courses in distance education in Punjab?

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges to take admission by lateral entery in 2nd year after diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?
  3. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  4. List of institutes which offer 1 year Diploma in Electrical Engineer to ITI 2nd year student in Punjab?
  5. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  7. Chances to get job after completing one year Safety diploma course through correspondence for 31 years old ITI(Electronics) candidate?
  8. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  9. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics
  10. How to do diploma in electrical/electronics from Pune(Distance Education)?
  11. How can I do law through correspondence after completing graduation?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year B.E in instrumentation after completing diploma in Industrial Electronics
  13. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  14. How to get admission in 2nd year degree after securing 72% marks in diploma in electronics and communication trade
  15. List institutes for doing Diploma in Ortho through distance mode?
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in PEC or Punjab University after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  17. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)?
  18. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
22nd May 2016, 09:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in distance B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year for a candidate after completion of Diploma Electronics? List of institutes in Punjab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to know how to get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication and also tell me the name of institution which offer this courses in distance education in Punjab?
You required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university in order to get admission through lateral entry. Only those who qualify in the entrance exam can get admission. Normally, the entrance exam will he held during the month of April/May. One can get the application from the respective university counter office or can also download the application from the official website as well.

I.K Gujral Punjab Technical University
Address: Jalandhar-Kapurthala Highway, Kapurthala, Near Pushpa Gujral Science City, Jalandhar, Punjab 144601
Phone:0182 266 2521

Apeejay College of Fine Arts
Address: Mahavir Marg, Civil Line, Jalandhar, Punjab 144006
Phone:0181 245 8547

Address: Sri Muktsar Sahib, Punjab 152026
Phone:0163 326 2952
10th August 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in distance B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year for a candidate after completion of Diploma Electronics? List of institutes in Punjab?

I have completed DIPLOMA IN DEEE ITI ELECTRONICS can I join bsc electronic in distance education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?