12th November 2011, 01:25 PM
nagaraj shenoy

Is it possible to do full time course after completing B.E EEE? Which are the psychology courses?

sir,if i have completed BE EEE ...iam intersted in psychology courses.so it is possible to do a full time courses? and what are the psychology courses availble in one year courses?

25th June 2012, 10:01 AM
vikrampnv

Default Re: Is it possible to do full time course after completing B.E EEE? Which are the psychology courses?

you said that you completed your be eee then why you want to do the course that is not suitable to your completion of branch????
if you have interest you must do it first only.........
then now i am coming to my job....some colleges offering certificate courses and diploma courses in psychology.......duration may be one or two years depending upon the university........certificate courses will complete in 6 months also......
if you want colleges list click on the link....

http://www.shiksha.com/search/index?keyword=psychology&location=India&searchType =course&cat_id=&countOffsetSearch=50&startOffSetSe arch=0&subLocation=-1&cityId=-1&cType=full-time&courseLevel=-1&subType=0&showCluster=-1&channelId=home_page&utm_campaign=site_search&utm _medium=internal&utm_source=shiksha

all the best..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?