5th December 2010, 06:10 PM
sabby gill

Is it possible to do Graduation on the basis of 10th marks? If yes then from where to get the form?

hi i am metric pass my 12th is not clear so i want to do graduation on behalf of 10th.. pls suggest me frm where i can get the forms??

6th December 2010, 03:40 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Graduation on the basis of 10th marks? If yes then from where to get the form?

Hi,

you are eligible for graduation only if you have passed 12th board. You can go for diploma,then you can do graduation.
15th December 2010, 10:40 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to do Graduation on the basis of 10th marks? If yes then from where to get the form?

hello friend

sorry to say you are not eligible to do your graduation

the minimum qualification of doing a graduation course is to complete the intermediate

with a good percentage

as the percentage is not mandatory

first you complete 12th with good percentage

all the best

~aditya~
17th December 2010, 11:07 PM
jitendradagrt

Default Re: Is it possible to do Graduation on the basis of 10th marks? If yes then from where to get the form?

no,it is not possible to do graduation on the basis of 10th class marks. admission is totally depends on 10+2 marks.
31st December 2010, 07:02 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby gill View Post
hi i am metric pass my 12th is not clear so i want to do graduation on behalf of 10th.. pls suggest me frm where i can get the forms??
Dear friend.

Its not possible for you to pursue graduation without 12th standard.

You have to pass 12th standard in order to join graduation.

Its not at all possible to join graduation with 10th standard marks in regular mode.

Even though some institutes are providing one-sitting graduation degrees but, this won't be of any use.

Better you pass 12th standard and then join graduation.

All the Best!
28th February 2011, 03:41 PM
chinudey20

No you cannot do graduation . But you can do diploma and after that you can do your graduation.
21st April 2011, 04:25 PM
Rekha Hosamani

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to do Graduation on the basis of 10th marks? If yes then from where to get the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitendradagrt View Post
no,it is not possible to do graduation on the basis of 10th class marks. admission is totally depends on 10+2 marks.
It possible to do the graduation after 10ths class also.
That is possible from the IGNO University. First take the entrance exam which is BDP
that is Bachelors Degree Programme which 6 months courses if you get through that then you can go for the normal 3 years Graduation courses of any subject.
25th June 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i want to do graduation in commerce but i have not cleared my 12th
can i do so?
i am also intrested in further post graduate studies...will this graduation certificate be accepptable everywhere...in government and private companies??pls reply
6th July 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

hi sir
i want to do llb but percent of graduation is less then 45% . any other valid way i complete my graduation in short period 6 months.....
29th July 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a 10th pased and couldnt gt through my 12th xam so in which field can i continue my studies on my 10th basis
7th August 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I can do my graduation in distance in bangalore university in the basis of 10nth and in the basis of age i;e my age is 10.
9th November 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do a job on 10th basis
27th December 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i want to do graduation in commerce but i have not cleared my 12th
can i do so?

pls guide me
30th December 2011, 09:18 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
No, You are not eligible for graduation after 10th without passing 12th.
Remember one thing that you get the success step by step.
You not get It directly in a short cut manner.

You can chose any one stream after passing 12th.
> Science
> Commerce
> Arts

After that you can do B.SC, B.COM, B.A respectively.

ALL THE BEST!
31st December 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

AFTER SSC FAIL I WANT TO DO A DIRECTLY HSC PLZ CALL ON MY NUMBER ITS VERY URGENT 7498718683
31st December 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

AFTER SSC I WANT TO DO A HSC PLZ REPLY ME
7th May 2012, 01:22 AM
shakeelahmad786
Junior Member+

Quote:
hi i am metric pass my 12th is not clear so i want to do graduation on behalf of 10th.. Pls suggest me frm where i can get the forms??
minimum qualification for bachelor degree is 12th passed.you cannot do it after 10th.hope the ans is correct?
27th May 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i not clear 12th .iwant degree.iam in qatar now.what can i do for this?
28th August 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Mail urs Email ID, 1 PIcs, 10th Fail or passed marksheet I hv option so mail me on [email protected]
28th August 2012, 10:31 PM
gdecent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
AFTER SSC FAIL I WANT TO DO A DIRECTLY HSC PLZ CALL ON MY NUMBER ITS VERY URGENT 7498718683
ur name ????
7th February 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete intermediate and degree first year in the same year?
17th May 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED GRADUATE B.COM IN DISTANCE FRON A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY WITH OUT INTERMEDIATE. SCORRING 10TH CLASS OF 72% AND DEGREE OF 54%. CAN I APPLY FOR SBI EXAMS OR NOT ? FURTHER WHICH COURSES ARE BETTER ? PLZ GUIDE ME
7th May 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

HI EVERYBODY.. ANY BODY CAN ADVISE ME HOW CAN I DO MY GRADUATION WITHOUT INTERMEDIATE AND WHAT FORMALITIES SHOULD COMPLETE FOR THIS I AM 40 ABOVE ... AND WORKING... KINDLY ADVICE ME.... MAIL ME [email protected]
9th June 2014, 05:07 PM

Red face Re: Is it possible to do Graduation on the basis of 10th marks? If yes then from where to get the form?

Hi i've cleared my 10th i've appeared for 12th bt nt able to cleared it. can u please tell me that how can i go for graduation that too external. please reply
28th January 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

ok then i want to complete the intermediate first how to approch the long back discuntinued
10th February 2018, 05:30 PM
Shonn3

Quote:
Mail urs Email ID, 1 PIcs, 10th Fail or passed marksheet I hv option so mail me on [email protected]
Hi, is it really possible to do graduation without completing 12th? I have completed my 10th.
If it is possible then Can you please explain me in detail. Here is my mail id.
[email protected].
1st March 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I HAVE COMPLETED GRADUATE B.COM IN DISTANCE FRON A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY WITH OUT INTERMEDIATE. SCORRING 10TH CLASS OF 72% AND DEGREE OF 54%. CAN I APPLY FOR SBI EXAMS OR NOT ? FURTHER WHICH COURSES ARE BETTER ? PLZ GUIDE ME
Which university?? Kindly let me know. I am also s s c pass and want to do graduation. If possible then kindly mail me at 75vaibhav@ gmail.com. Thanks and regards
25th April 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO GRADUATION ON 10TH BASIS ? OR IF NOT WHAT CAN I DO FOR GRADUATION AND HOW AFTER LONG LONG YEAR BECAUSE I AM 46 YEAR OLD.
14th February 2021, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Yes it is possible to do the graduation with a base on the 10th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?