28th June 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Air Hostess if I have a weak eye sight?

i want to be an air hostess but am suffering from weak eye sight so can i be an air hostress?

19th September 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Air Hostess if I have a weak eye sight?

I am 15 year girl nd i want to be a air hostess my height is 5'2 and weight is 47 kg as i wear spectacle is there any chance for me to get a chance of being airhostess! My eyesights are weak what shoul i do?
24th November 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i have a eye sight problem and my height is 5'3inch ,can i have a chance for air hostress
24th November 2014, 03:30 PM
Muskan shaw

I have a eye sight problem and my height is 5'3 inch,so can i have a chance of being air hostress
11th March 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I had only one dream since childhood and i.e to be an airhostess and I have all the abilities for it but my eyesight is weak so can I apply for it by having contact lenses? Please reply fast
12th March 2016, 04:51 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> No don't worry but only upto certain extent not too much .
-> To become air hostess , one should be good at
* communicating in an effective way in regional languages and mostly in English .
* Attractive physique with no health disorders .
* Caring attitude towards travellers .
Better one should pursue coaching regarding air hostess course for getting more stuff about it .
13th March 2016, 08:40 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to be an air hostess but am suffering from weak eye sight so can i be an air hostress?
Dear Aspirants,
Air hostess is highly desirable career among students now-a-days. Since your eye sight is weak i suggest you to first you cure it then you are eligible to apply and get selected for Air hostess.
Its requirements for example :-
Physically fit, fair and clean complextion, good interpersonal skill, friendly nature and so on are very high standard.
26th April 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I have a chance to become a airhostess with one weak eyesight which never cure ..reply fast
17th September 2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a air hostess if my eye sight is weak and it can't be cured ?
14th August 2017, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

My name is deepa kumari my height is 5"3" I am fair I am from patna and i wants to become an air hostess, but i have a one with perfect eye site and another with some less eyes site with respect to other
16th August 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am Ritu. I'm studying in class 12th & planning to apply for an air hostess course after 12th. I'm 5'3"/ 160.02 cm & 45 kg. I have a fair skin tone & can speak fluent English but my eyesight is minus 2.5 so can i apply for this? So please kindly help me about this .
21st October 2017, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello, My name is Anushka Mishra and I am studying in Class 10th and after completing my 12th I want to be make a career in Air Hostess. My height is 5 feet and 2 inches and the most important thing to be An Air hostess is to have a patience, friendly nature, and very humble towards other persons and that I have,I can deal the person with very friendly nature but the thing is that my eyesight is weak, so that's why will you please tell me can I apply for Air hostess.. Really my dream is to be an Air hostess only... So just please tell me can I apply for this or not.. I will be very thankful to you.
14th March 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am Pranjal Negi. I'm 5'7& 57kg. I have fair skin tone and can speak English but my eyesight is weak (-2.5) so I want to know am I eligible for air hostess?
19th April 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I'm Rajdeepa and studying in class 10 ..after completing my 12th. I want to make career in air hostess. But the problem is I'm having a weaker eyesight. Can I use contact lenses.. To become an air hostess or specks..??? Can anyone tell me please
18th May 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

hello , my name is KAJAL i have given hsc exam this year i want to apply for air hostess course but the problem is my eye sight is really really week my eye sight number is [ 2.25] so can it possible me to apply air hostess course ? i request u to give me reply fast i am really waiting for urs answer because i am thinking to apply this course this year only so for that my doubt has to be cleared so i am waiting for ur reply
14th February 2021, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

My name is samikshya sunar .I am 14 years old and i am studying in grade 8 my aim is to be a good airhostees . My eyesight is week and i want to wear a power lens in my eyes and .In 2082 i will go apply for airhostees training . In airhostes training we should have a good behaviour personality development communitation aviation product knowledge self depent etc and natural friendly also . I want to feel produc to my family . I am very carering good patience honesty intelligence all my neighbours say that your dream will come true and i am very happy that i will sucess in my bright aim or future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?