21st July 2012, 05:49 PM
marynalubega

Is it possible to do internship from TATA? I am a university finalist in development economics

i am a university finalist in Development Economics and am inquiring whether it it is possible for me to do my internship from TATA.please let me know the procedures.
ma email- marie [email protected]

thanks

10th February 2014, 01:40 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do internship from TATA? I am a university finalist in development economics

Initially, prepare your resume and send it along with a request letter to the HR manager of the company. If they found it interesting then they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from your college. Huge organization like TATA selects only the best of the lot and prefers to conduct series of interviews for the same. You need to work hard to focus during interview and internship. There are possibilities that they might consider you for a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?