21st January 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship from Tata Steel or SAIL?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am rahul ,now i am doing b.tech from Bangalore and my branch is mechanical .sir i want to do internship in my summer holiday from tata steal or sail ,so. I want to now that how to apply for internship ,that will help me i future

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship from Tata Steel or SAIL? -- [New]
  2. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  3. Internship in TATA Steel and SAIL for BBA student?
  4. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  8. What rank I have to achieve in B.Tech to apply for Internship in Tata Steel?
  9. How can I do internship in Tata Steel and Jindal companies?
  10. How can I do industrial training and internship in government sectors like IOCL SAIL, Tata Steel, Hero Moto Corp etc.?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  12. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  13. How can I get job in Tata Steel having internship experience in Electrolytic Tinning Line Operation?
  14. How to do internship from Tata Steel? I am doing rural management
  15. Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel for Integrated M.Tech in Material Science & Technology student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
23rd January 2015, 09:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship from Tata Steel or SAIL?

TATA Steel visits various institutes to recruit interns. There is no other process of applying for internship in TATA Steel. For SAIL, you need to contact the concerned branch's HR department, get to know all the details of internship and apply as per the instructions of the concerned authority. TATA Steel visits the following campus and selects the summer interns through a process of online test, Group discussion, case studies and Interviews.

-IIT Kharagpur, Kanpur, Roorkee, Madras, Bombay
-IT BHU, ISM Dhanbad
-BESU Shibpur, Jadavpur Univeristy
-BIT Mesra, College of Engineering Pune
-NIT Jamshedpur, Rourkela
-IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta
-XLRI , XIM BBSR, XISS
-IIFT Delhi
-MDI Gurgaon
-TISS, FMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?