12th November 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MS Mechanical Engineering in Germany after scoring 69% in B.E, 81% in 10th and 76% in 12th?

I an having 69% in my B.E., and 81% in my 10th & 76% in 12th.is it possible to do m.s. Mechanical engineering in germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MS in Germany after completing B.E. with 69% marks?
  2. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  4. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  5. How can i do MS in Sustainable Energy in germany? -- [New]
  6. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  7. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  9. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  10. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  11. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  12. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  13. How to get admission in any university in germany in automative engineering after scoring 7.29 CGPA
  14. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  16. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany/Singapore?
  18. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
13th November 2011, 09:23 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS Mechanical Engineering in Germany after scoring 69% in B.E, 81% in 10th and 76% in 12th?

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can do MS in mechanical engineering in Germany..

For that you have to appear in GRE exam and you have to crack the exam..

After qualifying in GRE exam you will get a chance to take admission in MS course in abroad..

Eligibility criteria for GRE exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in engineering field.

2.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career..

3.candidate must be good in speaking english..

These are the only eligibility..

So, go for it..
All the best.
31st December 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS Mechanical Engineering in Germany after scoring 69% in B.E, 81% in 10th and 76% in 12th?

i have 69% in 10th and 78% in B.E but 59.3% in 12th is it possible 2 do ms........?
15th January 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR/MADAM
MY NAME IS ANKIT SAXENA AND IAM A STUDENT OF AMITY UNIVERSITY .IT IS A 1ST YEAR STUDENT OF B.TECH BY MECH. AND AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY. DUE TO SOME REASON I GOT BACK IN 3 SUBJECTS MEANS IAM FAIL IN THOSE SUBJECTS. IS IAM ELIGIBLE TO GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS. [[email protected]].
11th February 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I am pursuing BE in ME(2nd year).
I secured 79.2% in first year (although i had one back in 1st sem.).
72.6% in 2.
87.4% in 10th.
Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US through GRE?
will the back paper affect the procedure of my admission?

Mohammad Parvez
26th February 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I am pursuing BE in ME(2nd year).
I secured 54% in first year (although i had THREE back).
72 IN 12TH and
88% in 10th.
will the back paper affect the procedure of my admission?

plz guide me.. my mail ID is "[email protected]"
13th March 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I am pursuing B.Tech(Distance Education) in ME(4th year).
I secured 60.0% still now
72.63% in Dilpoma
69.83% in 10th.
Will I be able to get admission in universities of US through GRE?
will the Distance Education affect the procedure of my admission?

Suresh
13th March 2012, 07:58 PM
sureshklb

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I am pursuing B.Tech(Distance Education) in ME(4th year).
I secured 60.0% still now
72.63% in Diploma
69.83% in 10th.
will the Distance Education affect the procedure of my admission?
5th April 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i m b.tech 3rd yr student of instrumentation and control with 6.2 cpi till now with one backlog in 5th semester. Am i eligible for gre? Or will i be eligible for it after clearing backlog. My score in 12 was 71 percent And in 10 was 92 percent.
23rd November 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir what exactly is the syllebus for gre exam and which insitute provide best coaching and when did the exam commence
14th June 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 3rd year mechanical engineering (BE), I am intrested to do MS in mechanical engineering from Germany ,Sir can u please tell me the exact syllabus of GRE ,And will u please guide me.(My 1st year and 2nd year percentage is76% and 78%).
18th June 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am a student of fybtech in civil engineering.i got a back in a subject.will i be eligible for the gre examination????
22nd November 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir

I want to do MS in US, but I got my 10th 51%, 12th 53% and btech 72% will I be eligible for the gre examination ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?