10th October 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How can i do MS in Sustainable Energy in germany?

I have completed B.E in "Mechanical engineering". My academic profile is (% of marks) in 10th 91.09%, 12th 92.75%, B.E 8.455/10 (CGPA). I have a plan to do MS in "Sustainable energy" in Germany. Kindly advise me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  2. How to study in abroad for Ph.D? I have completed M.Tech in Energy System
  3. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Pursuing masters in sustainable transportation(electric vehicles) or Renewable Energy sources from Abroad?
  5. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  7. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  8. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  10. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  11. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  12. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  13. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  14. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  15. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  17. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development Understanding the Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
13th October 2015, 03:47 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can i do MS in Sustainable Energy in germany?

You are not eligible for the course of MS in Sustainable Energy from Abroad.
You need to apply for the course of MS in a Specialization that is related to Mechanical Engineering.
I am sorry to say you this but as of now you are not eligible for the course of MS in Sustainable Energy from Germany.
You are eligible for MS in a Mechanical Department Specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?