29th July 2012, 10:56 PM
kmounica.bds

Is it possible to do MS in US after completion of BDS in India?

Is it possible to do mds in us after completion of bds in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MS in US after completion of BDS in India?
  2. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  3. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad?
  4. Is it possible to continue my studies in UK after completion of BDS course 2 years in India? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for MBBS course after completion of BDS degree?
  6. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  7. Validation of BDS degree in INDIA done from Nepal?
  8. How can I get a job for BDS in Australia? I am a graduate of BDS from India?
  9. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Maharashtra?
  10. Which Exams I should give to work in Australia after completion of BDS course?
  11. Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?
  12. Can I study M.S. in ENT after completing BDS?
  13. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  14. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career scope of doing M.Sc in Dentistry after completion of BDS course? Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in a college after completion of M.Sc course?
  16. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?
  17. Career opportunities except MDS for BDS holder who is working as a Lecturer?
  18. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
31st July 2016, 08:53 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in US after completion of BDS in India?

Yes, this is possible to go for MDS after completion of BDS.
As after completion of BDS only you can go for MDS. And you have done your BDS so now you can go for your MDS degree.

And one more thing, If you are going to pursue this course in India then for ease you can do it without any more hindrance.

So, you can do one thing, just fill up the forma for MDs and apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?