28th December 2017, 12:31 PM
Idsam

Is it possible to get government jobs after completion of NTTF and Die making course?

Is it possible to get government jobs after completion of NTTF and Die making course? Can you please guide me with the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Please answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government jobs available for NTTF diploma holders in tool and die making?
  2. How to do higher studies after completion of NTTF?
  3. What is the next step after NTTF diploma in Tool and die making? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any central government job for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making from NTTF and 3 years diploma holder?
  5. Is there any job in railways after completing 3 years of Tool and Die Making course from NTTF?
  6. Is it possible for me to do mechanical B.Tech as distance education after completing diploma in tool and die making from NTTF
  7. List of B.Tech colleges which allow NTTF students for admission?
  8. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  9. Can I apply for SI selection while pursuing NTTF Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  10. In which stream should I pursue B.Tech after completing Diploma in Tool and Die making from NTTF? Which other course can I pursue rather than B.Tech?
  11. How can I join Automobile Engineering after completing NTTF diploma in Tool and Die Making
  12. How can I join Automobile engineering after completing NTTF diploma in tool and die making
  13. List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?
  14. Government jobs after diploma in Mechanical tool and die making?
  15. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.E. in Mechanical from VTU having done Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  17. Any mechanical course after ITI and 6 years experience?
  18. What type of railway job I can apply after completion of diploma in tool and die making?
12th April 2018, 10:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get government jobs after completion of NTTF and Die making course?

There are so many job opportunities in railway for you:

Material Management

Inspection of the Manufactured Product

Erection, Installation, Calibration

Some other opportunities are:

Machine Tool Industry

Automobile Industries

Railway

Thermal Plants

Government Departments like PWD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?