10th August 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Railways after diploma in tool and die making from NTTF?

Dear Sir, I completed my diploma tool and die making in NTTF college. Also, I work in 1st year in Mahindra Company. But I have interest to work in Railways.
My contract no; 8652529033
Mail:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government jobs available for NTTF diploma holders in tool and die making?
  2. Is there any central government job for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making from NTTF and 3 years diploma holder?
  3. What is the next step after NTTF diploma in Tool and die making? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  5. Is it possible for me to do mechanical B.Tech as distance education after completing diploma in tool and die making from NTTF
  6. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  7. How to get job in railways on the basis of diploma tool and die making?
  8. Can I apply for SI selection while pursuing NTTF Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  9. In which stream should I pursue B.Tech after completing Diploma in Tool and Die making from NTTF? Which other course can I pursue rather than B.Tech?
  10. How can I join Automobile engineering after completing NTTF diploma in tool and die making
  11. How can I join Automobile Engineering after completing NTTF diploma in Tool and Die Making
  12. How to do higher studies after completion of NTTF?
  13. Can I apply for any railways job on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?
  14. List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?
  15. Details about education loan for Tool and Die making Diploma from Nettur Technical Training Foundation, Bangalore -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to do B.E. in Mechanical from VTU having done Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  17. How to get job in Railways after diploma in tool and die making from NTTF?
  18. List of B.Tech colleges which allow NTTF students for admission?
11th August 2017, 11:44 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Railways after diploma in tool and die making from NTTF?

The minimum qualification to join railways is 10th standard or equivalent from a recognized board. Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years, for SC/ST candidates the age is relaxed by 5 years and for OBC candidates it is 3 years. With this eligibility you have to appear for RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) entrance examination. The selection will depend upon the performance in the examination, so you have to prepare well.
31st January 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get job in Railways after diploma in tool and die making from NTTF?

Dear sir I am Kumar NTTF btc 2017 batch. Weather I can apply for government job, background of diploma tool and die-making .is that nttf is approved by AICTE OR UGC. waiting for your replay
23rd March 2019, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i am completing atool and dimaking cource can i applying for sail operator cum technicain trainee (octt). how can i get the sail job sir .
27th March 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

As like you, I searched many sites for vacancies. Then my friend recommended me Jobads site, they have provided all latest notification. So try this site, it will help you too, thanks.
6th September 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I completed my diploma tool and die making in NTTF college. Also, I work in 3st year in subros ltd Company. But I have interest to work in Railways.
My contract no; 9544891291
Mail:[email protected]
27th December 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I am Nttf students in tool and die engineering I want job in railway department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?