31st July 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

Salaries after btech in computer science

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  3. How much salary I can get after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  4. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech to M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? What will be the salary? -- [New]
  5. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  7. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  8. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  10. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  11. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  12. Which are the courses offered after completion of BIPC?
  13. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  14. Which companies offer job after BSc computer science? How much salary is offered?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  16. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  17. Which is better between BSc+MSc(computer science) or B.Tech computer science
  18. Can CSE students get a job in Indian Railway? How much is the salary offered to them?
31st July 2012, 04:36 PM
padmasree253

Default Re: What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

dear friend,

you have good professional qualification. With your qualification you can get govt job easily.
Friend b.tech degree holder takes the very good salary package's in govt organisation above 20000, which is high of your expectation.
In govt organisation you may receive 9300-4600-34800 pay band.
So friend prepare yourself for govt jobs exams for getting the jobs to fulfill your dreams.

Now days a vacancy open for engineering degree holder in the indian railways.
The advertisement attached with this information. Find it.

With best wishes.......
12th October 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

whats the expected salary in microsoft after completing b.tech in computer science and engineering ?
13th October 2012, 01:08 AM
azhardon

hi,
you have good professional qualification. With your qualification you can get govt job easily.
Friend b.tech degree holder takes the very good salary package's in govt organisation above 20000, which is high of your expectation.
In govt organisation you may receive 9300-4600-34800 pay band.
So friend prepare yourself for govt jobs exams for getting the jobs to fulfill your dreams.
11th June 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

which course is best after completing bsc with computer sc
9th October 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

What wil be the salary offered for me after completion of btech
ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?