27th November 2010, 10:47 PM
Jun

Is it possible to get Masters Degree in Reputed College in Expense of Company?

hello sir/madam,
i want to know if there is any possibilities of getting a Master degree from a reputed college in the expense of the company. i want to know all the details about this topic and if so is there what are the entrance exam available and on which dates?

28th November 2010, 02:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get Masters Degree in Reputed College in Expense of Company?

Companies will sponsor only if they find that sending their employees for the course will be beneficial for them. Also they need to be sure that the employee will stick to the company after the course. But this is not very common. Most companies allow employees to go for studies by giving them leave for the period. Also they make them sign a bond that they will return and will be with company for 2-3 years. There are various exams IIT entrance exam, CAT, MAT etc. For going abroad there are exams like GATE, GRE etc.
28th November 2010, 09:58 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get Masters Degree in Reputed College in Expense of Company?

i think no company provides the expense of your study. it may happens that your company will give the money and later company will deduct the expense from your salary.but it totally depends on your company. contact with your company. they may provide money for your further study.

some company provides scholarship for studying Master degree. you may try for the scholarship. from scholarship you may continue your Master degree.

if you will go for M.Tech then there is GATE examination. if you can qualify GATE then you will get scholarship for your further study in master degree.

also you may do part time job at the time of your studying. from job you will get the expense of your study. also you may do your master degree from distance education and same time you do job simultaneously.

now choose the best suitable one for you and go for the best.
best wishes.
28th November 2010, 02:22 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Yes companies like Wipro,Infosys and other such MNC's select graduates and give the training under their expense but,the main disadvantage is that they make you sign a bond of about 4-5 years.

But the course provided is of just 6 months-1 year which is a special course.

You can even attempt for GATE or competitive exams conducted by Universities approved by UGC like VIT,SRM Universities.

all the best
28th November 2010, 07:29 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Yes, some of the companies sponsor their employees for higher education. But in case of sponsorship they generally ask their employees to enter into a bond. By signing the bond the employee agree to it that in case he leaves the company before the bond period he will pay the company the amount mentioned in the bond.

So, if you are an extremely talented employee & the HR policy of your company allow sponsorship of employees for further education you may enroll yourself for a PG course.
Contact the HR department of you company regarding this matter.

About the entrance exam for the PG course it depends up on which course you are likely to pursue.
31st January 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

hi im 3rd yr b.sc(computer) student and will be graduated in 2011 .i want to know if some it companies like ENFOSYS,TCS M.DOCS,PATNI etc sponsors for PG to dere emploee
after recruiting the employ with the base of some certification like C DAC ,DBMS ets

if anybody have any info,pls mail me @
[email protected]
tushar
29th March 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

hi!!
could anybody please tell me what would be the minimum cat percentile to get the admission in army institute of management kolkata for the army candidates
6th September 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Hi,my son is in 12th std.doing commerce without maths.But he want to do something with computers when he go to college like BCA?Is there any decent college where he can learn computer appliction and programming without the maths.Please,please let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?