28th January 2016, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

Whether Diploma in Automobiles provides amples job opportunities under private sector or not?

I am a commerce student in 12th. I have done Diploma in Automobiles after passing in 12th. Now i want to know whether my Diploma course provides sufficient job opportunities under private sector or i need to study further?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Private sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  2. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  4. Private job being in 3rd year of diploma in Automobile sector?
  5. What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?
  6. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  7. List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector?
  8. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Com(Taxation) postgraduate?
  9. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  10. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  12. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?
  13. Can i do CA full course from private college? What are the job opportunities available in private sector?
  14. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the career opportunities after PG diploma in HR?
  16. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  17. Job opportunities in private sector after studying Statistics?
  18. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
28th January 2016, 07:02 PM
january2016

Default Re: Whether Diploma in Automobiles provides amples job opportunities under private sector or not?

YYou have done a very great thing by having your Diploma in Automobile. But, let me tell you that Diploma in Automobile is not sufficient to get job in any of the reputed company, for the reputed and high salary job you need to go for the graduation degree even from technical college with technical degree.
I will suggest you to go for the engineering in Mechanical engineering. This will adds wing to your future career and will leads to high paid job in best industry like:

1. Tata Motors.
2. Eicher.
3. DLF

** These are the world class company, and you will get chance to sit for the entrance
examination for these company. Just upload your resume in the job portal after the
completion of your engineering, you will for sure get placed in good company.
28th January 2016, 11:15 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Diploma in Automobiles provides amples job opportunities under private sector or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a commerce student in 12th. I have done Diploma in Automobiles after passing in 12th. Now i want to know whether my Diploma course provides sufficient job opportunities under private sector or i need to study further?
Yes, the Diploma in Automobile will give you lots of job opportunities in the private sector. The automobile industry is one of the fastest growing industries. There are two wheeler, three wheeler, four wheeler and heavy vehicles are there. The aspirant can work in any one of the sectors in the automobile industry. The aspirant can work in companies like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?