30th April 2017, 07:52 PM
shinde harsh

Is it possible to give exam of 10th std english medium after 7th?

My child (aged 12 ) recently given exam of 7th std, as we can not afford school fees of 3 years, so it is possible to give exam of 10th std?? As my child is eligible and he can prepare best for 10th std , howsoever difficult it is...
Plz reply as soon as possible..

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching classes for preparation of 7th CBSE English Medium and 10th RBSE Hindi Medium Board exam?
  2. Should I go for 10th grade or complete 8th grade after have a year gap after 7th standard from IGCSE board?
  3. Possibility to appear in Bihar Board 10th exam in English medium?
  4. How to prepare for English medium study after studying in Hindi medium till 10th class?
  5. Can I give IAS optional subject paper in Hindi Medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many subjects will be there for 10th standard SSLC English Medium in Karnataka? Are there any other subjects we can go for other than Kannada as 2nd and 3rd Language?
  7. Advantages of studying Higher Secondary in English medium over Kannada medium?
  8. Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  9. List of colleges along with their admission procedures for 11th and 12th with commerce stream in urdu medium?
  10. Model questions papers for 10th standard? Syllabus of English Medium Question Paper?
  11. Can i give my MP Board exam in English medium?
  12. How to write 10th exam of Bihar board in English medium?
  13. Nursing courses after passing 10th in Junagadh or Rajkot? I have failed in 12th science English Medium in 2 subjects
  14. Previous 15 years solved question papers for class 10th (English Medium) Sanskrit and Hindi subject of Madhya Pradesh Board
  15. How can I prepare for GDCA exam in Hindi medium? I've passed 12th std in Hindi medium
  16. Is TEST exam papers available in english medium?
  17. What is the admission procedure followed for enrolling my ward to 8th standard in Century rayon high school?
  18. Sample Question Papers for 10th standard in English Medium of Gujarat Board?
30th April 2017, 09:27 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give exam of 10th std english medium after 7th?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in 10th std directly.

The required steps to get admission in 10th std is that candidate must have passed 9th std.

So, you have to first pursue 9th std to get admission in 10th std.

Also you will be not be able to cop (catch ) with syllabus without basic understanding which is taught in 8th and 9th std.
30th April 2017, 09:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible, it is necessary to study ninth standard and register for board examination of tenth. If you have some financial problems, you can get your son admitted in government school where academic fees is very less.

If you do not want your son to study in government school then you can directly register for board exam in ninth from National Institute of Open Schooling.
30th April 2017, 10:50 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinde harsh View Post
My child (aged 12 ) recently given exam of 7th std, as we can not afford school fees of 3 years, so it is possible to give exam of 10th std?? As my child is eligible and he can prepare best for 10th std , howsoever difficult it is...
Plz reply as soon as possible..
As per the guidelines of CBSE, a child must complete it's minimum of 14 years and not exceed the maximum of 16 years on 31st of March while appearing for 10th standard.

According to that choose your child's career wisely.
Thanks.
30th April 2017, 10:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

This is not possible to directly appear for tenth board examination after seventh.

In every board, registration for board examination of tenth is done in ninth standard. Your child must study in any school either government or private to register for board exams in ninth standard.

You can get him admitted where there is less academic fees.
30th April 2017, 11:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge minimum age should be 13 or 14 years to appear in 10th exam. Your child will be eligible to appear in 10th board next year.
30th April 2017, 11:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to give 10th standard examination after completion of your child 7th standard examination. To be eligible to appear in 10th standard examination, you should have passed 9th standard examination from a recognised board. You can't directly apply for 10th standard examination without appearing in 8th and 9th standard examinations. You can pursue your 8th, 9th standard and 10th standard from Government school if you can't afford school fees.
30th April 2017, 11:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission in 10th std directly without pursuing 9th.

So, your ward ( child ) will be not eligible to get admission in 10th. You have to follow the steps as first he has to pursue 9th and then only become eligible for admission in 10th.

Yes, he will have to face difficulties as syllabus of the both std is not same and there is difference in syllabus.
1st May 2017, 12:05 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

First thing I would like to let you know that in most of board of education the like CBSE, ICSE, etc. the registration for appearing in Class 10th board examination is done in the Class 9th only and hence a student is at least required to be registered with a particular board from their Class 9th.

Also as you have mentioned that your child age is 12 years then that also need to be at least 14 years and 6 months when he/she appear in his Class 10th board examination.

So due to above mentioned reason I would like to let you know that your son is not eligible for admission in Class 10th directly after Class 7th by skipping Class 8th and Class 9th.
1st May 2017, 12:08 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to skip classes from standard 7th to 10th and directly appear for board examination of 10th. No board allows this kind of provision.

There is minimal academic fees in case of government school and some are free of cost also. You can get your child admitted in such school and give him a private tuition to escape from huge fees of private schools.
1st May 2017, 12:43 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Even if your child can prepare for board examination through self study. Registration for board exam in ninth standard is necessary for 10th exams.

There are private option in board exams. Your child can appear for board exam of CBSE or NIOS as private candidate. It will cost you very less money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?