20th January 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to go for PO job in ICICI Bank for a B.Tech engineer?

I am an B.Tech engineer & currently working in a company. I am of 27 years now, whether is it possible to go for PO in ICICI bank?

20th January 2016, 04:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to go for PO job in ICICI Bank for a B.Tech engineer?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the post of PO in ICIC bank if you fulfil the eligibility criteria:

A candidate must have done graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks from recognized university.

Age limit should be in between 21-30 years whereas relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved categories as per rules.

You have to appear in PO exams that are conducted for various Govt and Private banks in India on national level.
20th January 2016, 05:47 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Is it possible to go for PO job in ICICI Bank for a B.Tech engineer?

Yes you can go for PO in ICICI Bank. For this you must have knowledge of accounts, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel. Because these things are necessary for the PO jobs. You can directly appear for the interviews. Or some times the bank select the candidates on the basis of exams, so you can also go through that mode.
You can also apply for the IBPS exam and after clear the IBPS exam you can get a job in government sector banks. And if you don't get job than don't worry you can make your career in private sector banks. In private sector banks you can get a job easily.
20th January 2016, 08:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an B.Tech engineer & currently working in a company. I am of 27 years now, whether is it possible to go for PO in ICICI bank?
As per age criteria, you are not eligible for ICICI PO exam.

If you have scored above 55% marks in graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for ICICI PO exam. Your age should be below 25 years. For SC/ST candidate's the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

Selection procedure for ICICI PO exam-

1. Online Aptitude Test
2. Psychometric Test
3. Group Discussion
4. Personal Interview

Pattern for ICICI PO exam:-

Verbal Reasoning : 30 Questions - 10 Mins
Numerical Reasoning : 20 Questions - 30 Mins
Figurative Questions : 20 Questions - 10 Mins
Logical Reasoning : 25 Questions - 10Mins
Data Interpretation : 10 Questions
Data Sufficiency : 15 Questions
20th January 2016, 09:47 PM
kantraman

Yes a B.tech.candidate is also eligible for PO job in ICICI bank but percentage of marks should be more than 55% in degree with age limit from 21 to 30 years.
17th August 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the meaning of BTECH-F? Is it a BTECH course or something else?
18th August 2019, 08:25 PM
Robin6

As per the Notification the eligibility to become a PO in icci Bank given below

Maximum age limit for the job is 25 years.

Graduation with minimum 55 % aggregate.

Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility need to clear the four stages of the selection procedure.

Program Structure:

The program structure of ICICI Bank includes:

Term 1: 4 Months Class room training at IMA, bangalore

Term 2: 2 Months Internship at ICICI Bank

Term 3: 2 Months Class room training at IMA , Bangalore

Term 4: 4 Months On - the - Job training at ICICI bank
29th September 2020, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

7th December 2020, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

10th December 2020, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS BTECH-F IN ICIC CAREERS SIGNUP?
29th April 2021, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.Tech course and there is no option for btech there is btech -f what should i choose
25th August 2021, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

24th September 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the meaning of BTECH-F?
25th September 2021, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have the same doubt now.
1st October 2021, 01:24 AM
Shamaila parween

Yes it is possible to go for PO job in ICICI bank for a B.tech engineer.
You have definitely have this account Microsoft office , Microsoft excel.
Age limit should be in between 21-30 years whereas relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved categories as per rules.
23rd November 2022, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I did my btech.. what should I choose in name of the degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?