21st September 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to work as a Sales Officer in ICICI Bank?

Sir,
I have given an Interview of ICICI Bank and got selected as a Sales Officer. I have got the post of Sales Officer. Though the joining date is not inform yet. I want to know that this job is beneficial for me. I am a B.Com graduate. So, I will do this job or go for another job?

2nd October 2015, 01:37 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to work as a Sales Officer in ICICI Bank?

First of all I congratulated you for selecting as a Sales Officer in ICICI bank. Now you will undergo a training for which you have to pay 30,000 to the bank. On successful completion of the training process you have been awarded the post of Sales Officer.

**So its up to you if you have an interest in doing the sales job then you can opt for it but it will be a tough task for you if you don't have any interest in sales job.

**Following are the functions performed by you as a sales officer:
--you have to achieve a monthly target sales which is assigned by bank.
--resolved customer queries.

**So take your time and think properly. You can also visit to the company website to know the details of your job profile.
Link:https://www.icicicareers.com/icici_c...s-academy.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?