20th December 2010, 12:02 PM
Anjit.V.S

Is it possible to have a PG through Distance Learning without Graduation?

Hai friends.,
I have completed my 12th standard in 2006.Due to certain reasons I wasn't able to go for further studies.I would like to know can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program.Please contact me at [email protected]

28th December 2010, 02:18 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to have a PG through Distance Learning without Graduation?

Hello friend,

I don't think that without completing your graduation degree, you can pursue post graduation or PG.

Any kind of university in India has the minimum criteria for post graduation that the candidate should complete his/her graduation in particular stream or course.

So friend, at first you must pursue the degree education and then only you can apply for the PG.

Good luck!!!
28th December 2010, 07:30 PM
sindhusweety

Default Re: Is it possible to have a PG through Distance Learning without Graduation?

sorry it is not possible to do pg without graduation either you learn distancely or regularly.Graduation was must and should
29th December 2010, 12:00 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

You can not do full time post graduate course (2 years duration) without completing graduation. You can however do integrated Masters course (5 years duration).

Some of the universities providing distance education are:

IGNOU, delhi
Annamalai university, chennai
Symbiosis university, pune
Sikkim manipal university, manipal
29th December 2010, 08:38 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Is it possible to have a PG through Distance Learning without Graduation?

Dear friend,

You can not do the PG through distance learning and as a regular student. To do PG you have to complete first graduation then only you can go for PG.
21st February 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do PG drawing painting without having drawing painting subject in graduation ?
18th March 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

hello my name is rekha, im discontinue final year B.sc (computer science) i have pending subjects in final year.
i want to join mca is it possible?
21st March 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed intermediate in 2006.is there any possibility to do PG without graduation?
27th March 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

can i do PG without degree
6th June 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

hello
i am Bsc student,i have pending some subject in final year(only chemistry),some personal problems i have not completed yet..,but i want to join mba now.it is possible r not.if possible plz give the details.thank u
30th October 2011, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Can i do B.A.english ( degree)throgh distance education? Pls tel me the fee structure?
2nd March 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Hai friends.,
I have completed my 12th standard in 2008.Due to certain reasons I wasn't able to go for further studies.I would like to know can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program.Please contact me at [email protected]
6th June 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my inter in 2006 & appeared for degree exams, now can i do three years lawcet.
23rd October 2020, 03:29 PM
Priya Dhongade

No it is not possible. When you complete your graduation then your eligible for post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?