21st August 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do distance learning after completing graduation in B.Com?

I had completed my graduation in b.com.
I am planing to do distance learning is it worth for me to so.
Else suggest me what i do and in which field

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  2. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?
  3. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  4. How can I apply for MBA distance learning after completing PG and B.Ed
  5. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  6. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  7. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  8. Is it possible to have a PG through Distance Learning without Graduation?
  9. Am I eligible for UP BTC and B.Ed after completing graduation from Shobhit University Merut through distance learning
  10. Am I eligible for IAS after completing graduation from distance learning education?
  11. Can I apply for bank PO after completing graduation from distance learning
  12. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat -- [New]
  13. B.Com. through Distance Learning - Forms in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
  14. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  15. Should I go for distance learning in LLB after passing CS Executive?
  16. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?
  17. List of Distance Learning Graduation courses offered by IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
24th March 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do distance learning after completing graduation in B.Com?

i have done my first and second year graduation in BA., from Osmania university thirty years back can i complete the third year or else i have to from the first year kindly answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?