26th August 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Distance learning course, study centres and fee for pursuing graduation?

Plz tell me graduation distance learning courses and study centres......
when can i apply....... Graduation courses distance learning and study centres
and fees .....

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  2. Should I go for distance learning in LLB after passing CS Executive?
  3. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  5. How and from where can I study Culinary Arts after doing B.A(English Hons)? Good distance learning centers?
  6. After pursuing graduation through distance learning can I appear for CAT entrance exam?
  7. What are the Job Opportunities for me pursuing MBA course in Distance Learning?
  8. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  9. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  10. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  11. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  12. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  13. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  14. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  15. How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?
  16. Distance learning PGDM is applicable for NET?
  17. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  18. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
29th September 2015, 09:14 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Distance learning course, study centres and fee for pursuing graduation?

All the graduation courses are available in Distance Education mode.

But you cannot find this in every college in India,there are some universities and colleges which are offering Distance Education.

Open Universities like IGNOU etc,. will provide this Distance Education and some private colleges/universities also provide this distance education.

The only thing you have to do is search for the best college/university which you like to join and apply for those college in your desired stream.

They will conduct the entrance test first.Once you qualify the test you will get the seat in that college/university otherwise if you fail to qualify that test you will not get seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?