18th December 2012, 09:16 PM
nikhil1702

Is it possible to join Armed Forces with poor vision?

sir is it possible to join armed forces wit a poor vision . my vision number is 2.75 for right and 3.25 for left . will i b able eligible for it.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the Armed Forces after BDS? Eligibility criteria for getting into Armed Forces?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear to join Indian Armed Forces if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [New]
  3. What other exams besides CDS can an engineering 6th semester student give to get into Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join Armed forces if I am a student of class 12th? What is the procedure?
  5. Can I join Armed forces of India after completing 3 years diploma in ETC?
  6. How can I join Indian Armed Forces after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from HP Technical University
  7. What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma
  8. How can I join Armed Forces as an officer after completing B.Tech?
  9. Can I join IMA after completing MBA? Can girls join the armed forces?
  10. How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?
  11. How to join Armed Forces? Books to be referred for CDS?
  12. Career in defence for mechanical engineering students?
  13. How to join RAW after joining Civil services or Armed Forces
  14. How NCC certificate is beneficial for Armed Forces? Certificate 'C' holds value greater than 'A'?
  15. What is the educational qualification to join indian Special Armed Forces
  16. What is the educational qualification to join Indian Special Armed forces
  17. Admission in any engineering college affiliated under UPTU after scoring a rank of 91900?
  18. Last 5 years solved papers of AFMC Pune entrance exam?
28th September 2015, 09:43 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to join Armed Forces with poor vision?

** No I am sorry to say that you are nor eligible to join Indian Armed forces with eyesight 2.75 for right and 3.25 for left.

EYESIGHT REQUIREMENT

** The candidate should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision with or without glasses.

** The candidate without glasses should be able to read 6/6 distant vision for better eye and 6/9 for worse eye.

** The candidate with glasses should able to read 6/6 in a distant vision with both better and worse eyes.
4th February 2022, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join Armed Forces with poor vision?

i have vission 6/24 left eye and 6/6 from right can i join army with UES entry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?