14th July 2012, 12:56 PM
Aadarshmoudgil

How can I join Indian Armed Forces after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from HP Technical University

Sir.i have completed my diploma in mech engg from h.p.technical univetcity.how i can join indian armed forces..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma
  2. Various way to join Armed Forces of India for Diploma holder?
  3. Can I join Armed forces of India after completing 3 years diploma in ETC?
  4. How can I join Armed Forces being 1st year Engineering student? -- [New]
  5. In which entrance exam should I appear to join Indian Armed Forces if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?
  7. What should I do to join Indian Armed Forces after completing BDS degree
  8. How can I appear for Indian entrance exams in USA? Do I have to come to India to appear for the exam of Indian Armed Forces?
  9. How to join Armed forces if I am a student of class 12th? What is the procedure?
  10. Being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student, how can I join Indian Air Force?
  11. How can an Engineering student join Indian armed forces? How to prepare for CDS exam?
  12. How to join the Armed Forces after BDS? Eligibility criteria for getting into Armed Forces? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I join Armed Forces as an officer after completing B.Tech?
  14. Can I join IMA after completing MBA? Can girls join the armed forces?
  15. What is the educational qualification to join indian Special Armed Forces
  16. What is the educational qualification to join Indian Special Armed forces
  17. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  18. Will I be eligible for central armed police forces? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
28th December 2012, 11:04 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: How can I join Indian Armed Forces after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from HP Technical University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadarshmoudgil View Post
Sir.i have completed my diploma in mech engg from h.p.technical univetcity.how i can join indian armed forces..
hello friend,

I think you are in the decision to going to Indian army.

you can join Indian army by two ways. one is you can join as soldier by writing NDA exam. the salary will be low. to more salary follow the second.

second is you should study another 4 years for B.E. then you can apply as engineering candidate. the salary will in the range of 50,000 to 60,000 with all allowances.

select yourself.

all the best for your future.
8th August 2013, 11:51 PM
Chola15
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Armed Forces after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from HP Technical University

After the completion of the diploma you can apply for the NDA examination because it is equivalent to the 12th class so the best option to join army is NDA examination.
NDA stands for the national defence academy.
This examination is also conducted twice like CDS.
It is conducted by the union public service commission.
To apply for the armed forces you need to be 12th pass in any stream.
If you like to join air force and navy then you must have 12th pass in physics and maths.
Age required to apply for the NDA examination is as follows-
16.5 to 19 years.
There is no age relaxation.
you must be indian withoutcrime records.
selection procedure for the exam is as follows-
written test.
SSB interview.
Medical examination.
For more details log on to www.upsc.gov.in
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?