12th April 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma

Sir i m a student if mech.engg diploma final year.what are the carreer options for me to join indian armed forces.kindly send your rply at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Armed Forces after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from HP Technical University
  2. Various way to join Armed Forces of India for Diploma holder?
  3. How can I join Armed Forces being 1st year Engineering student?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear to join Indian Armed Forces if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?
  5. Can I join Armed forces of India after completing 3 years diploma in ETC?
  6. How can an Engineering student join Indian armed forces? How to prepare for CDS exam?
  7. How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?
  8. What are the other available options to join Indian army through Medical stream besides AFMC?
  9. How to join Armed forces if I am a student of class 12th? What is the procedure?
  10. How to join the Armed Forces after BDS? Eligibility criteria for getting into Armed Forces?
  11. Will I be eligible for central armed police forces? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  12. How can I appear for Indian entrance exams in USA? Do I have to come to India to appear for the exam of Indian Armed Forces?
  13. How can i join Armed Forces on 12th basis? Is it possible to join Armed Forces after leaving BE course? -- [New]
  14. Can a BE Mechanical Engineering student join Indian Army or Military? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities for Pharma.D graduates in Armed Forces?
  16. Being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student, how can I join Indian Air Force?
  17. Can i make a career in Armed Forces with 59% marks in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the educational qualification to join indian Special Armed Forces
15th June 2012, 06:01 AM
guruvana244

Default Re: What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma

hello friend

U can enter into the armed forces after graduation through the following exams:
1.UES(university entry scheme)- Through this the armed personnel shortlists agile candidates through campus interview for further selection procedure.

2. SSC- Short service comissioning- U can go in armed force by applying to SSC, after looking up the advertisement published by Indian Airforce in employment newspaper, u can send ur application for SSC.

3. CDS- Combined defence services- This is also a mode of entrance, through this u can go in any of the stram of armed forces of India
9th August 2013, 12:57 AM
Chola15
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma

After diploma you can join armed force through the NDA examination.
NDA stands for the national defence academy, i am saying NDA because diploma is equivalent to the 12th.
You need to make sure these eligibility criteria before you apply for these examination as follows-
Age must be 16.5 to 19 years to apply for the same.
You need to be indian by citizenship and also you should not have any kind of criminal records.
Male unmarried candidates are only eligible for the same.
Girls are never eligible for this examination according to the eligibility criteria history.
If you like to join army then there is no requirement for the physics and matshin 12th.
If you like to join air force and navy then you must have passed 12th with physics and maths.
Selection procedure-
Written test.
SSB interview.
Medical examination
For more details log on to www.upsc.gov.in
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?