5th November 2011, 11:39 PM
Mukund sapar

Which are the various exams after BSc?

M doing last year micro...for food inspector post.what are the various exams after bsc.?????Or any specail course available...??????

Related Questions:
  1. Exam to be give to become a Customs Officer after T.Y.BSc Computer Science?
  2. After B.Sc Computer Science what can I do? In which all competitive exams I can appear?
  3. Which are the various exams after BSc?
  4. Should I choose BSc chemistry or BSc Statistics?
  5. After BSc which course is available for me and entrance exams to answer?
  6. Which exams can I give after doing graduation in BSc Computer Science UPSC? Which all exams can I give?
  7. Which Exams I can attempt after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  8. Eligibility criteria for BSc Bioinformatics? Fee structure and placement details for BSc Bioinformatics?
  9. Exams for Railway jobs after B.Sc? Subjects to study?
  10. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  11. Can I get admission in BSc degree? Which entrance exam to answer to get into the colleges?
  12. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th?
  13. Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?
  14. What should I do after 12th for a bright future other than Medical? -- [New]
  15. How to do Bank job after completing BSc? I am doing BSc programme and have PM subjects as regular
  16. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for BARC exam after doing BSc Physics? Information about research exams and career avenue after BSc Physics?
  18. List of exams need to be given for taking admission in B.Sc(maths)? How may I get details about integrated B.Sc? I'm studying in 12th(science)
6th November 2011, 07:31 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the various exams after BSc?

There will be number of entrance exams available for the candidate soon after the completion of B.Sc course. Depending upon the course that the candidate is interested to join or depending upon the intereste of the candidate of which job to join, he has to choose the entrance exam.

Soon after the completion of Graduation in B.Sc, many of the candidates will go for M.Sc. To get admission for this course, the candidate has to appear for the respective entrance exam of a particular university to get admission for M.Sc course.

Each university conduct its own entrance exam in order to give admission for M.Sc course in various colleges of that particular university.

The performance that was given by a candidate in this exam will decide the college in which he is going to get admission.

If you are interested in joining MBA course, then you may appear for any of the entrance exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT

In addition, there are state level entrance exams that give admission for MBA course in various colleges of that particular state.

Apart from these exams, you may also appear for
-Various public sector and private sector bank PO Exams
-Defence entrance exams
-Railway exams
-Civil services
6th November 2011, 01:06 PM
sathish0038

hi,
Number Exams are there after completion of your Bsc
Depending upon your interest you can choose any one from these.

After completion of B.SC you can join M.SC Every university they conduct there own entrances.
Are you interest for the MBA you can write the following exams.
--MAT
--CAT
--GMAT

And also Public sector jobs,
--Civil services
--Bank posts
Defense and government Exams
and these are only helpful to the Graduate students.

all the best
9th November 2011, 03:21 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Hello friend,
There will be number of entrance exams available for the candidate soon after the completion of B.Sc course. Depending upon the course that the candidate is interested to join or depending upon the intereste of the candidate of which job to join, he has to choose the entrance exam.

Soon after the completion of Graduation in B.Sc, many of the candidates will go for M.Sc. To get admission for this course, the candidate has to appear for the respective entrance exam of a particular university to get admission for M.Sc course.

Each university conduct its own entrance exam in order to give admission for M.Sc course in various colleges of that particular university.

The performance that was given by a candidate in this exam will decide the college in which he is going to get admission.

If you are interested in joining MBA course, then you may appear for any of the entrance exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT

all the best
9th November 2011, 03:27 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Hello friend,

-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT

all the best
27th January 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I named Ravi Kiran. I was completing my B.Sc computers this year 2012 and going to do MCA. So would you please tell me the various exams and CETs conducted in our country. Particularly I would like to have my education in the reputed institutions such as NITs and IITs ? Please help me sir by giving your valuable suggestion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?