30th July 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join M.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?

Hello sir,
I am student of B.E with Electronics & Communication of final semester .I will completed my degree in december 2011,so can i have a opportunity to take admission in m.tech marine engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  2. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  4. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  5. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to join M.Tech in local universities after completing B.Tech Electronics and Control engineering with 59.67%?
  7. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  8. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  9. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  10. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  11. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  12. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  14. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  15. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  18. List of colleges offering Psychology?
30th October 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join M.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?

How can i do m-tech in marine engneering
30th October 2011, 10:26 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to join M.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?

Yes you can..you should have an aggregate of 65% in your graduation..
7th June 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to joinmerchantnavy after m.tech marine eng.and mechanical handling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?