18th September 2012, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join ME course after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

I did my Msc. chemistry graduation in 2008

Now i wish to do do M.E. Is it posssible?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry other than M.Sc?
  2. Can I apply for M.Sc degree in microbiology? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I am a final year student of B.Sc(Microbiology) at North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
  3. How to join MSc Chemistry after completing B.Pharmacy?
  4. How to join CBI department after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  5. What are the different streams in M.Sc and MCA to join after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  6. How to join Ph.D after completing MSc in chemistry
  7. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can a BSc computer science with B.Ed graduation attend TET exam?
  9. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
  10. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  11. Can I get a job with a good salary after completion of MSc Analytical Chemistry
  12. What will be the scope of Teaching after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  13. How to join Msc chemistry? What is the procedure?
  14. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry? -- [New]
  15. Can I get job after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  16. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  17. What jobs are available in government sector after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  18. How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?
2nd March 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join ME course after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

Is it possible to join ME course after completion of M.Sc(information technology)
1st April 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join ME course after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

Is it possible to join ME course after completion of M.Sc in Computer science?
1st April 2013, 05:59 PM
anurag_1992

hi dear,
for M.E u need to do B.E/B.Tech
so if you have either done any of these then you are eligible to do M.E after M.sc in chemistry.
Orelse you can complete B.E and then join M.E course.

hope i helped you.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?