19th January 2012, 07:52 PM
pradip kumar padhan

How can I get the forms to apply for Orissa Medical entrance exam?

how can I getforms to apply orissa medical entrance exam ..pleaes tell me how to get the forms

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the forms of Orissa Medical Entrance Exam?
  2. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission? -- [New]
  3. Online application form for Orissa joint entrance medical examination?
  4. Am I eligible for all India PG medical entrance test? I'm a resident of Orissa and studied 12th from Orissa
  5. Date of sale of NEIGRIHMS MBBS entrance exam? Procedure to get a seat in KIMS Orissa through entrance test for north-east students? When will the be available?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Orissa Government Medical Exam being a candidate from West Bengal?
  7. When are I get Orissa Medical Joint entrance exam form?
  8. Where to get the forms for medical entrance exam?
  9. When and how to obtain NEET medical entrance exam forms? Other medical entrance exams with dates of forms and where to buy? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping track of various subjects and study hours?
  11. What syllabus to prepare for Orissa JEE Exam?
  12. How many medical colleges are present in Orissa?
  13. How to apply for this years medical entrance exam? If there is single entrance test then do we have to fill the application form like earlier? Date of exam notification?
  14. When are the Indian PG entrance exam forms be available?
  15. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  16. When will Orissa-JEE application forms be available in market?
  17. How can a Orissa Student get a government medical seat outside Orissa?
  18. Which are the main pre medical entrance tests? How many seats are available for Non Domicile girl students for medical entrance tests of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan, Orissa and Himachal?
9th April 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get the forms to apply for Orissa Medical entrance exam?

When will the forms be released for orissa medical Exam?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-get-forms-apply-orissa-medical-entrance-exam-582310.html#ixzz1rXyaVwfv
1st April 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get the forms to apply for Orissa Medical entrance exam?

how can i get the forms to apply for orissa medical exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?