27th November 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to migrate to 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS from Nursing?

is it possible ti migrate from nursing to MBBS 2ad 3rd year

28th November 2011, 03:51 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to migrate to 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS from Nursing?

hi,
I am sorry to say that you are can not get admissions directly in 2nd or 3rd year M.B.B.S.
If you want to join the course you have to start wit 1st year.
You can take admissions in private medical college directly in private college but for admissions in govt medical college you have to qualify the entrance exam like AIPMT, AIIMS, AFMC, JIPMER etc.

good luck!
23rd June 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to migrate to 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS from Nursing?

Hii....i am in 2nd yr in MBBS course. So is this possible to migrate to 3rd yr in other medical college abroad by any means exams ( like GRE ) or any othr means?
25th March 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i do the M.B.B.S AFTER completing b.sc nursing?
19th July 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

can i migrate from private to government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?