5th January 2016, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year in Abroad after completion of B.Sc(Nursing)?

Hello,
Is this possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS in Abroad after the completion of B.Sc(Nursing)? I think I can get admission in 2nd year MBBS in Abroad. Please tell me about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  2. Is it possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS in abroad after completion of BSc Nursing? How can I become a Doctor after doing BSc Nursing
  3. Is this possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS in abroad after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  5. Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year?
  6. Study Abroad for MBBS 2nd year student?
  7. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  8. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  9. Can i do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Which universities are offering it?
  10. Which master course I can take up abroad after completion of MBBS course?
  11. Can I do B.Tech course abroad in lateral entry after completion of diploma?
  12. How to get admission in MBBS course in India/Abroad? I am a 3rd year BSc Nursing student
  13. Admission procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  14. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  15. Can I get direct admission to study MBBS 2nd year after completing BAMS?
  16. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  17. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How to prepare for doing MS in abroad after completion of B.E in IT?
12th January 2016, 10:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year in Abroad after completion of B.Sc(Nursing)?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot directly join the second year or third year of MBBS course in abroad. This is because there is no lateral entry scheme for the overseas students in the foreign institutes. You can get such provision if you are student of an Indian University with whom the foreign university is undergoing Student Exchange programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?