11th November 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue B.ed after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

I've done B.Tech in biotechnology and now i want to pursue B.Ed.Is it possible?
And if yes how?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?
  2. Where can i pursue Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. Biotechnology course in West Bengal? -- [New]
  3. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Do we have to appear for Maths in CET to pursue B.Tech Biotechnology?
  5. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  7. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  8. Can I do graduation in Biotech after passing 12th Biology?
  9. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  10. Genetic engineering after 12th standard with Biology?
  11. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  12. What are the requirements to join BSc Biotech after 12th standard?
  13. How may I pursue PhD in Biotechnology form USA after completing M.Tech in India?
  14. Courses related to Microbiology and Biotechnology to pursue for B.Sc(Chemistry) failed candidate?
  15. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  16. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  17. How to pursue BCA-MCA instead of B.Tech?
  18. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
11th November 2011, 10:14 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.ed after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can go for B.ed course after completion of B.tech in biotechnology..

To apply for B.ed course , all you need is you just have to complete the graduation..

As you have done b.tech course then you can go for it..
All the best..
25th January 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to persire m.tech in distance learining. i have done btech in ECE. but i am not able to find the relative universities or college which can offer me this. please help me
27th February 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done btech biotechnology. Is there any course in nutrition or agriculture which i can do? pls do reply on my email id: [email protected]. Thank you.
14th August 2012, 12:41 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Yes, of course you can go for B.Ed. after completing your graduation as B.Tech in Biotechnology.

The eligibility for B.Ed. is graduation which you've done.

But, according to my point of view B.Tech in Biotech. has great scope in the industry. You can go for the job or for higher studies like M.Tech. in it. This will give large opportunities. But always try to increase your knowledge by doing extra certifications in this field and by joining some part-time or full-time jobs in the companies.

GOOD LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?