25th March 2017, 12:34 PM
Anam_shamim

Is it possible to pursue BMC from IIMC, Delhi along with B.Com from SOL? What is the fee structure of the same?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Com from SOL and I also want to pursue BMC from IIMC, Delhi at the same time so I want to know is it possible to pursue BMC from IIMC, Delhi along with B.Com from SOL? What is the fee structure of the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU or SOL? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  2. best media coaching centers in Delhi to get admission in IIMC? What is the course fee?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue LLB from Delhi University after completing graduation with B.Com Honors from SOL?
  4. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  5. How to Crack IIMC, Delhi's entrance Exam ?
  6. Fee structure for doing PG in Journalism in IIMC? Can I do PG in Journalism after BCA?
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. Is this possible to get into IIMC Delhi after completion of 12th in Commerce?
  9. Which is the best B.Com college in Delhi? Which has the low fee structure?
  10. Possible criteria or way to get admission in M.Com at SOL or DU?
  11. What are the addresses of coaching centers for IIMC preparations in Delhi?
  12. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course?
  13. Which course is better between CS and ICWA? Can I do CCNA course after completing B.Com in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  15. Best coaching for preparation for IIMC and Jamia in New Delhi near Tilak Nagar?
  16. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  17. How to pursue LLB from Mumbai after graduating with 33% from delhi University? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for B.Com(Hons.) from Delhi University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?