22nd March 2017, 04:28 PM
prasannalaxmi9642

How can I get admission in IIT after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to join the IIT Colleges for further studies so I want to know how can I get admission in IIT after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in class 10th to get admission in IIT Colleges? What is the procedure to get admission in IIT Colleges?
  2. What should I do after completing class 10th to join NASA? Which exam do I have to write?
  3. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get admission in IIT for Engineering?
  4. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  5. How can I become a District Magistrate after completing class 10th? Which exam do I have to write?
  6. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 10th? Do I have to write an entrance exam?
  7. Can I pursue Cinematography from USA after completing class 10th? How can I apply for the course and Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  8. What steps should I follow to become a Private Bank Manager after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?
  9. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  10. Am I eligible to write IIT JAM Chemical Science exam after completing class 12th from NIOS Board without Mathematics?
  11. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?
  12. How can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for class 11th? Which exam do I have to write and How can I apply for the exam?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write for admission?
  14. Need guidance about making career in Space Science?
  15. Can I appear for IIT JEE examination in future after doing diploma of 3 years after completing 10th class?
  16. Am I eligible to write IIT entrance exam after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. How to get admission in IIT after passing 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in class 12th (Commerce) directly without completing class 11th if I scored 82% marks in class 10th?
25th March 2017, 12:23 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get admission in IIT after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?

IIT refers to Indian Institute of Technology and same is regarded as the best technical colleges of India for various undergraduate and postgraduate technical degree course.

Being a student of Class 10th you are not eligible for pursuing any course from IITs directly after your Class 10th as the lowest degree course offered by IIT is B.tech and B.Arch degree which are undergraduate degree courses for which the minimum educational qualification required is a higher secondary school degree with at least 75% ( 65% in case of SC/ST and PWD category candidates ) aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of examination.

Further if you satisfy the above mentioned educational requirement then you need to qualify JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) held by CBSE for admission in JEE.

Apart from undergraduate degree course, IITs also offer admission in postgraduate degree courses like M.Sc and M.tech through JAM ( Joint Admission Test in M.Sc ) and GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ).

For more details about JEE you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?