25th May 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to re appear for NET exam to score more marks cut-off? Is it possible?

Sir/Mam,

I had written net exam and lost by one mark cut off score but i am in the reverse list and i knew about this on what should i do am i eligible to net certificate.? Can you please help me with the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

27th August 2016, 03:41 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to re appear for NET exam to score more marks cut-off? Is it possible?

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.
It is conducted twice in a year to recruit JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) and Assistant Professor.
Candidate must have completed their master degree from any recognized university with more than 55% marks to appear in NET.

There is no age limit to appear in NET for Assistant Professor but for JRF you need to be less than 28 years on 1st July in the year of examination.

Also, number of attempts in NET is not limited.
For JRF, candidate can appear in NET till they complete age of 18 years while for Assistant Professor, they can appear as many times as possible.

Upcoming NET examination will be conducted on 18th Dec 2016 and online form submission for the same is in progress which will be concluded on 09-09-2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?