20th March 2015, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?

Sir,
I am Navneet Mishra in this year
I have failed in CBSE 12th Board exam.
What is process to repeat the 12 CBSE Board exam?
Please let me know immediately.
With Regards-

21st March 2015, 05:28 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?

* A candidate failing in one of the five subjects of external examination shall be placed in compartment in that subject provided he/she qualifies in all subjects of internal assessment.

* A candidate placed in compartment at the senior school certificate Examination may reappear at the compartmental examination which is conducted in July in same Year.

* The candidate who failed in the compartmental examination is considered as failed. He must apply for supplementary examination along with regular.

* For the applying in the compartmental examination the applicant must contact the admission department. They will give an application form, you need to fill the form correctly and have to pay fee for the supplementary exam.
22nd March 2015, 12:52 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Don't worry Mr. Naveen i will guide you under this situation.
First of all don't get depressed, CBSE provide opportunity to student's like you to passes their remaining subjects.

10-15 Day's after declaration of result CBSE release a form for improvement and for Failed students to passes their subjects. You just contact School/Shop repeatedly to get updates. Once you fill this form you will receive Enrollment Number to your postal address. This form is called Private CBSE Form. Under this scheme you are allowed to give all those subject in which you are fail.
22nd March 2015, 10:45 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

CBSE can give a chance of reappear after 2-3 months ,after result declaration of 12 class, you have to submit a form named as re-appear in the subject you are failed , you can get these form from any reputed BOOK DEPOT and from your school , then you will get the admit card again , on your residential address , and if you passed in these exams then you get a marksheet of 12th paasout,
If you failed again in these exams , then you have only one option if you continue your study from CBSE Board then go for Improvement exams , there forms will release in last month of august ,submit these form these form are offline you have to send the form to the CBSE head Office by post,then you will get the Admit card on your Residential address,and then your exams are in march of next year ,so prepare for it or you can go for state board and NIOS - National Institute Open Schooling , because their syllabus are easy than CBSE Board
14th March 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
As you have said that the re exam for failing students will be held in july, when will the final report sheet be declared so that we can apply for admission for our higher studies
21st May 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I failed in three subjects.. Is it possible to appear in July exams??
23rd May 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir:
I failed in 2nd & 4th semester in physics only.
I want to give supplimentry exam.
Please tell me what will be sylabbus for supplimentry of giving physics exam
9th March 2017, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

If i fail in 12th then whether i have to attend the class for whole year with the regular batch?
22nd March 2017, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Will i get a chance to appear the improvement exams if i failed in 2 subjects??
29th May 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have passed the 12th boards but I want to reappear for the same again next year to improve my results.
Please tell me how do I do it ?
30th May 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics in 2017 12th board under CBSE. How can I reappear in these subjects to pass and when is the examination and results?
In case I failed in this examination then what is the process of appearing again and pass?
31st May 2017, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have failed in class 12, in 3 subject..
So what can i do now. I need to take admission again in class 12 or what, and if i take admission i need to go to school and sit with regular student's or what. And does my practical markes will remain same or i need to reappear practical again.
Please sir help me please, reply me as soon as possible please.
31st May 2017, 07:55 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i fail in 12th then whether i have to attend the class for whole year with the regular batch?
No. You just need to fill the form for compartmental examination for those subjects in which you failed.
You don't need to attained class whole year with regular batch. You can continue study in the same year from any college on the basis of appearing candidate while giving 12th compartmental examination.
To know more about compartmental examination, important dates, hall ticket, result. You can log on to your board's official site which is www.cbse.nic.in
Thanks.
5th June 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

If i have failed in class 12 and want to re-appear with the next batch then what will be about my practical marks
8th June 2017, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir if i fail in physics, chemistry & bio do i have take re admission or what please tell
27th June 2017, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am fail in three subjects account business computer so what. Should I do please help me
8th July 2017, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My brother failed in 12th cbse exam board held in March 2017.He is student of a Private School. Can he reappear for the exams. If yes then what is the procedure. Pls guide.

My email id : [email protected]
15th July 2017, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

I failed in more than 2 subjects. I want to give exams again in 2018. Is their any problem? Will I have to go to school again? And practical Marks will be same or not?
20th July 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to reappear for CBSE class XII exam if a child drops out this year due to medical reasons.
28th August 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am amrita I have failed in all 3 attempts in compartment, how can I fill my reappear in form for 5 subjects this year 2017- 2018.
18th September 2017, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am fail this year in 12th(PCM) what should I do to reappear in 12th cbse board in 2018
6th October 2017, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have failed in CBSE class 12 exam and I don't want to study abroad in CBSE ..can I go for state board ??
18th October 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am Tuya & I failed in three subjects so please help me to pass out this year from Class 12.
2nd November 2017, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I did my practical and got hall ticket of 2015-2016 I was absent for theory due to medical reason I want to attend the coming board exam but the school is saying for students who are absent for theory they won't get marksheet so is it enough to give the marksheet available in net.sir please say if there is any way open
3rd November 2017, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I failed in biology in class 12 exam of 2016. Can I fill the form of failure with only one subject and what would happen to my rest subject mark will it be carried with my new result
13th November 2017, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir i failed in economics in 12th standard final exams and also got failed in all supplementary attempts too so now what are the options to pass in 12th class , so that in 2018 i can join college
- please let me know immediately
thank you
1st February 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I got compartment in class 12 phy and chem in 2016 i did not give comp now i have applied under failure category 2018 all 5 subjects previous practical marks will be added or new practicals are taken...
7th March 2018, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I failed in physics in cbse boards, when result was declared due to choosing of top 5 subjects ..i was declared pass with percentage of 95% and physics become my additional subject but i want to appear for neet exam, which has a eligibility that all 3 subject physics, chemistry and bio should be passed individually ...and now i want to reappear for my physics exam to score passing marks but now some sources are saying that for additional subject no improvement test or compartment test are available. What should i do?
8th March 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I'm going to fail class 12th this year. I took PCM as my main stream, I want to repeat class 12 by giving private exam. Does CBSE will allow me to give private exam?
9th March 2018, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am giving AISSCE 2018 I have done well in all the subjects except physics I will not be able to pass in theory so please tell me that after giving the compartmental examinations will the new marksheet which I will get will show that I have appeared for compartment and will reflect my previous marks or not please tell me about this,, send a sample image of a marksheet which a student gets after his compartment examinations my email id is- [email protected]
12th March 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in one subject in 2 and i also have failed in the supplementary exam in the last year. Can i be able appear in the next examination in this year which i have been failed in that subject..??
26th May 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

If I have failed in mathematics, and PC Theory Then what am I supposed to do.? How can I reappear for the exam?
27th May 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, As you have said that the re exam for failing students will be held in july, when will the final report sheet be declared so that we can apply for admission for our higher studies
27th May 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I failed this year in accountancy and economics this year I can give improvement exam this year or I have to wait for next year .
If I give this year exam in July then how can I get admission in college this year .
Sir tell me all the details in my email id [email protected]
1st June 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

If I have failed in 3 subjects , then can I appear only in 3 subjects ?? Then the new results after the exam will come of 3 subject or all the subjects ??
2nd June 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a Commerce Student . I failed in 2 out of 5 exams in 12th 2018 Examination and my all over result is fail . So I want to reappear as a Private Candidate . How can I reappear as a Private Candidate ? What I have to do for it ? Can I give the exam of only those 2 subjects in which i have failed or i have to give all 5 exams again ? Shall my practical marks can be carried forward if i reappear as Private Candidate ?
2nd June 2018, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Actually I am failed in theory in 4 main subjects and do not want to waste my year ..
So is there any exam so that I can give exam this year of 4 subjects..to save my year
17th July 2018, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I am fail in my math compartment exam can there any option under which I will give exam of all the 5 subjects next year?
4th September 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have failed in mathematics under cbse board on 2017 and i have also appeared compartment once bt still failed in it.
And i want to appear math again on 2019 board.
Can i appear compartmemt or i have to appear for supplement exams?

Please reply soon sir

With regards,
28th September 2018, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir or man, I am fail in class 12 2018 but my school asking monthly fee to reappear in exam.l don't have money to pay monthly fee of school.may I apply online form for class 12 exam in 2019, reply me sir,mam or miss
13th October 2018, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

If a student fails in 2019 12class board exams will he has to do 11class again
15th November 2018, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,i have failed in physics under cbse board in 2018 and i also not appeared for compartment exam. I want to reappear in board exam with all subject.
I have already filled improvement form but the
problem is that I don't know about practice marks?
In 2017-18 I got full marks in practical .
will the marks change or not in next exam in 2019 ?
Sir please help me to know.
I hope you will...
8th May 2019, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

If a student fails in 4 subject in 12th CBSE, what should he to pass the exam. Please guide me in details.

Thanks
23rd May 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 12th pcm stream. Is it possible that we can pass this year itself, without wasting a year.
please guide me
thank you
4th June 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have fail in two subject in case science math or chemistry can I chance a exam to 1 month in declaration for the marks
16th June 2019, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am failed in two subject in class 12 i want to reappear for exam for next year but how can i do ?
9th July 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to improvement of all five subjects of 10 2 non-medical in year 2020.Should I have to take admission in school or fill my form private. Please guide me. Please also Told me about Practical Exams ALSO
3rd August 2019, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am shivani i have a problem and i dont know what to do. I am fail in my 12 class from cbse i filled my form from nios for on demand i paid money to them but now the fee is showing pending and now i am very depressed what i have to do now because i am losing hope now i havent told parents about money because they think that i fill the form and now i dont trust on nios so from where now i can fill private form
21st September 2019, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I failed my 12th science in the year 2011 can I answer in 2020 my 12th again and so is there any possibility for entrance exam or any kind of course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?