16th June 2013, 10:23 PM
Kashinathan awale

Is it possible for students to complete graduation degree in BSc?

Hello... Is this possible that the students who complited their graduation degree in bsc ele. Can joine b.e. Electronics..on this topic there was a article given in some news papers but it was not cleared one..so please kindly help me

Related Questions:
  1. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  2. Left my graduation in middle, can I complete my graduation through correspondence now? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I complete my graduation(mathematics)?I'm doing B.Sc(mathematics) and Mumbai university has stopped conducting B.Sc(mathematics) due to insufficient number of students
  4. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  5. MCA or IT Job after completing PGDCA?
  6. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  7. Can I do Ph.D after BSc and MSc? Which subjects are available for Ph.D after graduation?
  8. What is the difference between B.Sc Engineering and B.Tech?
  9. How can I do graduation in BSc directly for TYBSc? Is there any way to take admission?
  10. Completed 12th commerce in Marathi Medium : What are the options after 12th commerce?
  11. How may I join BE course after completion of B.Sc degree?
  12. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  13. Which are the colleges offering MBA after 12th?
  14. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Can I do graduation in Animation now(BSc in Animation) after leaving my previous graduation? Institutes and age criteria?
  16. Which course is better to pursue in Chattisgarh between B.Ed and D.Ed?
  17. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  18. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school

31st August 2016, 04:51 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible for students to complete graduation degree in BSc?

There is one entrance examination which is conducted by different technical universities of each and every state of India and it is known as Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria for LEET exam:

Diploma candidates and bachelor's degree in science candidates are eligible to apply for LEET exam. But your minimum percentage of marks in bachelor's degree should be 60%.

You will get direct entrance in second year of engineering. You should visit website of your state technical university for more details.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?