28th July 2013, 12:44 AM
ssharma11

How to cancel the challan from SBI?

sir i deposited my challan money of Rs. 550 to sbi branch for fci recruitment. now i found that this form is free for girls. can i cancel my challan of rs 550 now? can i get my money back?

18th November 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to cancel the challan from SBI?

sir i deposited my challan money of
Rs. 100 to sbi branch for SCRA
form. now i found that I have not submitted part-2 between on right time right date and leds to form time on net laps.So can i cancel my
challan of rs 100 now? can i get my
money back? please reply
30th November 2013, 12:28 PM

Arrow Re: How to cancel the challan from SBI?

u can cancel the chalan by giving a letter to bank staff. For more details call 9486922354
22nd May 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

sir yesterday I deposited 1000 rs as a chalan but now I got that I am not applicable for that course.so I want to cancel that chalan. will u plz telle that May I cancel the chalan or not,and by cancelling how much amount I will got back
29th May 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

sir yesterday I deposited 1000 rs as a chalan but now I got that I am not applicable for that course.so I want to cancel that chalan. will u plz telle that May I cancel the chalan or not,and by cancelling how much amount I will got back
1st July 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

i submitted fees of rs 3500/- from an e-challan generated from internet, for some ignou course in union bank of india. and now ingnou personals are saying they had stopped such course to sending back my doccuments .i want to ask is there any way from which i can get my money back ? ?
14th May 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

sir I deposited 525 Rs as a challan but now I got that I am not eligible for that post.so I want to cancel that challan. will u plz tell me that May I cancel the challan or not and how i cancel the challan.
25th May 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i deposited of Rs 500 as a challan by misunderstanding now i want to cancel that challan and refund it. so how can i cancel this challan and refund amount on my account.
24th March 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,On my misunderstanding I deposited Rs.1919 for a unvalid challan ,So how can I cancal the challan,Can I refund my amount on my account.
7th May 2016, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i have generate the challan but that challan is not shown the student name say by bank employee than after bank employee said go to head office of ms university than i go there and i ask him that my challan is not shown in bank than he said generate another form i have generate another another challan and go in bank in next day but that challan is also not shown but when i give him 1st challan then the name is shown i have paid the money but my question is that is any problem will created by generation of 2nd challan because i have paid the money in 1st challan and 2nd challan is remain as it is and when i cancelling the 2nd challan the system not gives previllges to cancel the 2nd challan what should i do plz help me.
6th April 2018, 05:28 AM
Unregistered

I had deposited 505 rs for rrb group ..But due to late submissions unable to fill my form so kindly refund my money
A/c no -915010038437984
Amount-505.9
Date 29/3/18 time 2.14pm
Info: INB/564640797/STATE BANK COLLECT PAYMENT
9th May 2018, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I have paid stamp duty and other registration amount by way of sub challan for register of agri land. Due to collector orders on particular survey no registration of land was refused by subregistr. Now how I can i refund the registration amount of challan from sbi
9th September 2022, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I generated egras challan for offline payment in sbi,and downloaded copy of it But I have not fill account no ,so how can I correct or cancel it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?