27th May 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?

What are the defence job that i can get after taking computer science in class eleven and 12 and also commerce and computer science which one better and easy in this age and also what are the subjects in computer science?

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  2. Preferred subjects to opt in 11th in order to do CA later? -- [New]
  3. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  4. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  5. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  6. Is it possible to be software engineering in future after doing commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?
  8. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  9. Can I apply for BCA if doesn't have Computer Science in 12th?
  10. Any jobs for diploma failed candidates in diploma computer science
  11. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for computer engineering after scoring 78% in computer science subject in 11th and 12th?
  13. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  14. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  15. How much percentage is required in 12th class to enter in computer science engineering? What are the subjects in CSE?
  16. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  17. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  18. Can I get government jobs after completing MSc Computer Science 6 years back with first class?
8th September 2012, 06:30 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?

Diploma candidate are eligible for NDA exam. But they are not eligible for CDSE and UES exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

Those candidate have completed their 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NDA EXAM:

1) Written test which is conducted by UPSC.

2)Personal Interview.
FOLLOWING ARE THE LIST OF POST
Soldiers ( General Duty ) : High School within Age – Limit or 16 – 32.
Technical : High School within Age – Limit of 16 – 32 Years.
Nursing Assistant : High School with Biology within Age limit of 16 – 25.
Mahila Constable : Matriculation ( 18 – 23 Years of age ).
Soldiers Tradesman : Non – Matric 16 – 20 Years.

Indian Navy :

Soldiers : Unmarried Male Indian citizens with 55% aggregate marks in Maths & Science at Matriculation or Equivalent level with age limit of 16 – 19 Years. ( or ) 10+2 or equivalent exam passed with 50% aggregate marks in PCM and at least 50% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics. There are written test & Physical Fitness Tests before entry.

10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme : 10+2 or its equivalent exam Pass candidates with at least 70% aggregate marks in the PCM and at least 50% marks in English either Class X or Class XII within the age limit of 16½ and 19 Years the selected by Indian Navy for training at its prestigious Naval College of Engineering at Lonavala ( Pune ) and Cochin University of Sciences & Technology, Kochi, to prepare officers for a career in Marine / Electrical / Electronic Engineering and Naval Architecture Cadres of the Indian Navy.

The candidates must have a minimum height of 157 cm with chest expansion of 5 cm and co – related weight with age and an uncorrected eyesight of 6/12, 6/12 ( without glass ) and 6/6, 6/6 corrected with glass. The short listed candidates are called for interview by SSB followed by a physical test and on successful completion of 4 Year training, are granted permanent commission in Navy. The Indian Navy also recruits 10+2 Pass Artificer Apprentice for which it holds a competitive written exam. This field is open to unmarried male Indian citizens with a height of 157 cm with a chest expansion of 5 cm.

Indian Air Force :

Airmen in Group ‘Y’ Trades : The minimum qualifications for recruitment as Airmen is Matriculation / Intermediate or equivalent examination ( including 10+2 ) with a minimum 50% marks and pass marks in English.

Eligibility : Only unmarried male Indian citizens as also citizens of Nepal are eligible for recruitment.
Height : Minimum 152.5 cm.
Mechanical Driver : 165 cm ( 162.5 cm for candidates belonging to Uttaranchal and North Eastern States ) with minimum leg length of 99 cm.
Ground Training Instructor : 167 cm ( 162.5 cm for candidates belonging to Uttaranchal and North East.
IAF ( Police ) : 175 cm.
Chest : Minimum expansion of 5 cm. Weight Corresponding to height and age.
Vision : Unaided 6/36, corrected with glasses 6/36, corrected with glasses 6/9 for each eye [For IAF ( Security & Police ) unaided vision is 6/6].
Hearing : Able to hear forced whisper at 6 minutes with each ear separately.
Written Test : Candidates have to qualify both in English & Mathematical Reasoning papers.

The successful candidates have to undergo a Physical Fitness Test which includes a 1.6 km run to be completed in maximum of 8 minutes. Candidates qualifying in PFT have to undergo medical examination by the Air Force Medical Team as per IAF Medical Standard
22nd January 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?

what are the necessary subjects for those who want to study Computer Science that want to write Jamb.
1st November 2014, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

I am doing 11th with commerce and I want to go for IIT so by taking commerce can I go to IIT field???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?